What are you doing right now?

Eating dinner

Another day of thinking and filled with unexpected events. But I guess everyday is like that. :joy:

1 Like

Happy morning to all! :sunny::sunny: Start of new week with new energies! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart::sparkles::sunny::tada::confetti_ball:

• checking all threads
  • gonna complete next art today
3 Likes

Going to sleep it’s one am my time

Good night soldiers and good day to the others

Getting ready for work, it was a tiring weekend, had to work most of it.

But at least I was able to finish this on Friday :slight_smile:

20180326_070356

20180326_070518

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: Laura will love it, and her mom for making it @mish3lka :hugs: - Happy to hear you had fun @evooba :smiley: and this insomnia is a very heavy shit to bear @alz89, hope it works out somehow- goodnight Steph @turners34 and isn’t it life itself that it’s full of unexpected things? @chigokurosaki… mine at least

Ot: working to end my „words with friends“ weekly challenge and :coffee:- a morning that cannot be topped easily :sunny:

4 Likes

Thanks @theearlywalker I ended up getting an hours sleep.

Of to work now!

1 Like

Going to bed. Tomorrow starts another long work week.

2 Likes

Goodnight :crescent_moon: Andy and :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::sunny: to you @alz89 too

1 Like

So cuteeee @mish3lka !! :heart: :heart::heart_eyes:

OT: Browsing :grin:

3 Likes

Awwieee! That’s sooo lovely :heart_eyes::smiley::tada::confetti_ball::two_hearts:
For the baby soldier? :stuck_out_tongue:… soo cute :blush:
@georkost look at your knitting sis . She does it like you :blush: so nice

Rn studying a bit.
And yesss!!! Plans changeeee!
after study…

• study Spanish thread and give the test
  • work on next art (uf! When i am going to complete that lol)
  • movie time tonight. (I ain’t able to download one! :roll_eyes: I hope i get a link from somewhere…)

And right now… just came to check out notifs! :heart::sparkles::two_hearts::tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

That is so pretty @mish3lka!

I hope everyone has a great day!
I’m at work.

2 Likes

At home after a half day at college. Now revising Science.

1 Like

At work waiting to go home got an hour and 20 mins to go!

About to make coffee and sit down at the piano…

2 Likes

All my thoughts are with victims of Kemerovo cinema fire. 64 people died, most of them are kids. Its just horrible and this tragedy… makes people ask questions. Fire exits were LOCKED, damn it. A guy who was responsible for all the systems isn’t an engineer but a cook – a FUCKING cook. The fire has started in the children entertainment room, in a pool full of these plastic balls – they should’ve at least have a fire extinguisher or walls made of safer materials. Corruption, total sloppiness, business no matter what – and kids die in a fire without being able to escape. This is just… WRONG. I won’t even mention Tv channels acting like nothing has happened at all

10 Likes

What a disaster! Saw on tv rn… agreed with you!

1 Like

Absolutely agreed with your words and you are absolutely right, but take care @NickGr,

Ot: going to bed now, a bit :tv: and :zzz: goodnight lpu

1 Like

Agree @NickGr that was awful please take care

1 Like

Totally agree with you. Sometimes, people wait for the worst case scenario before getting things better. I hope they will seriously think about fire issues for now.

Going to bed. Goodnight soldiers. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes