What are you doing right now?

Getting ready to pack up and go on vacation on my way to Arkansas

I’m on the way to the customs office to pick up my Linkin Park parcel.
Takes me 1,5 hours to get there and then I have to wait maybe the same time until I get my parcel. Defiantly not the best way to start a day :expressionless:

I wish everybody else a great start in the day or a good night !

2 Likes

Oh wow, had this one time too @OneMoreLight2017, hope you don’t have to wait this long and the parcel will make it all go away :heart_eyes:

Ot: :iphone:, still in :bed:, trying to get up in the next half hour, then :coffee:, a :bath:t2: with :notes: and all with a big chill :blush:, these are the days :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks @theearlywalker ! I thought it will be my Vinyl but instead it was my Mystery Bundle and I had to open it with the man from customs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
But after 1 hour waiting time , I’m satisfied hahaha Got 2 T-shirts, a cap and a pin.
I’m sure this old man didn’t know who Linkin Park is :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Yaaay, cool, enjoy :blush: and which pin is it? I love pins, you know :wink: @OneMoreLight2017

1 Like

Haha yes, that’s true - you love pins :relaxed:
It is the light in your hands pin !

2 Likes

Just woke up… feel like going back to bed but have stuff to do. Coffee time!

2 Likes

I should be sleeping (6:00 here) but after a dream I couldn’t do. Our morning is not the best, but we’re here, let’s celebrate that!

On Topic: going to eat now.

1 Like

Sorry to hear… :confused: warm sunny hug to you!! :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

Just had lunch, going back to bed.

2 Likes

Ha. HahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhHahdhakcjfjgjckcjfjskcjdfjdicjf

New Mike music on Thursday! :smiley:

12 Likes

Omg!! Thanks for sharing!! :heart_eyes: looking forward to it!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Me right now on hearing Mike’s news
giphy

11 Likes

YAAAAY
Something to make these shitty pre-exam times better !

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it makes everything brighter :tada:

4 Likes

I can’t waiiiiiiit. Ok just two nights and it will be there.
:last_quarter_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::tada::heart_eyes::heartpulse:

Reading my book.

3 Likes

Posted it in Toots Your Horn thread, didn’t see you posted it here already :see_no_evil:

Excited!!

2 Likes

That’s me as well!

1 Like

Playing COD