What are you doing right now?

watching Spring Training baseball

1 Like

Hey @lauralou42 :grinning: nice you show up- it’s been a while, how are you doing? And @rickvanmeijel good news could not be spread enough, no worries :wink:

Ot: woke up to my usual time, although I am on holidays, got a :coffee: now and :iphone:… same procedure as every morning

3 Likes

Unwinding in front of the television after work.

1 Like

Good chill, enjoy :blush:, everything ok over there? News about your contracts?

1 Like

There’s a board meeting next week, but who knows if anything will be settled by then. Nobody’s doing anything except talking about it.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this, I hope you will get good news in the meet- stay strong and at least you can relax now :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Just got home and it’s 1 am going to make myself food and try to rest

2 Likes

:hugs: good you eat, all will work out, we‘re here for you dear, :hugs: the whole family is here for you @turners34, sending you all the power I am able to!!!

3 Likes

Thank you pat I need it after my day today

1 Like

Getting ready for college and I’ve got a rather intense headache that’s just occurred. :cry:

1 Like

Get well soon!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Mike is playing Reading and Leeds :’( I so wish I could go. So close but yet so far!

3 Likes

Getting to leave to go to. The hospital

2 Likes

:confused: what?why?? big hug to you dear!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

I hope everything is ok @turners34 . Sending you strength

3 Likes

I hope everything is ok. :hugs::muscle:

3 Likes

If you want to know you have to ask pat @theearlywalker

2 Likes

I don’t want to meddling…I’m just worried about you… :confused: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: if you want me to know I’ll ask her, otherwise no worries… :blush: :hugs:

4 Likes

I trust you

2 Likes

Thank you!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes