What are you doing right now?

What you say huh? (shakes @iridescent13) answer me D:<

2 Likes

Trying to sleep but not happening…up in under 3 hours…:expressionless:

1 Like

Good morning soldiers, looks like we were under attack again? Good that this a**hole was banned this quickly :roll_eyes:- still it sucks that ppl act lile this… anyways

Ot: :coffee: + :iphone:

2 Likes

@evooba so happy you got it! I hope you are feeling better!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!! :smiley::purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

@evooba ! :smiley: That’s lovely post card :heart::purple_heart:

Rn. Learning some trigonometry formulae.
Plans for the day

• upgrade website
  • a big picture :v:
2 Likes

Enjoying my coffee, feel like doing nothing all morning.

1 Like

Just woke up with a hangover :smiley: , was at a leaving do for a close friend last night who is from Cape Town and moving back on Saturday :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

My lift has broken down. I live at the 10th floor. l think i will need strength. :muscle: (Not in my arms but in my legs :joy:)

Drinking coffee before going back to work.

2 Likes

At lunch…it’s been a long morning, hoping this afternoon goes quick and I can enjoy the weekend!!!

Taking a nap :zzz:

3 Likes

At work bored!

Relaxing and looking forward to spring break

I just came home. I was at a friend’s house for dinner. We had food and lots of wine and we played piano and it was oooohh so good! I wish I didn’t have to work tomorrow…

1 Like

Lurking intensifies

https://m.popkey.co/417f27/64Ggz.gif

10 Likes

:joy: feels good @derek, great to have you and @jfar920 here to keep it clean :grinning:, and I am happy you had such a good time @evooba :sunny:

:coffee: + :iphone:

:joy: @LP13413 saw you are on lurking too? How are you doing Andy? Free weekend ahead?

2 Likes

Tonight was a little busy, but all’s well. I have both Saturday AND Sunday off, yes.

I think I posted it somewhere in the boards, but I added a picture of Chester to my little space at work a few days ago. That was long overdo.

3 Likes

Aww, free weekend, you deserve this so much, happy to hear this- hope you can recharge as you need to, lol and I have a picture from Chaz in my office room too, a MUST - I agree !!! Have a goodnight and hug Thurman :crescent_moon:

Ot: :shower: and heading of to Memmingen

1 Like

Found it!

7 Likes

Sitting in bed…can’t be bothered to get up yet…it’s 8:50

Having breakfast at work…