Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

«you, people can’t plan for sure for even shorter periods — at least a thousand years» ©️

2 Likes

In honor of today:

4 Likes

Lol true

Ooooh bison! That’s strange! How? Hope no one hurt.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

When is it going to reopen?? Any idea guys? :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh yess!! :smiley:

That is real so much. Lol. So. Much.

Oh. I thought that thing is in our country only… lol which country??

Seriously??? :flushed:

Lol. If i start sneezing once… I won’t stop till some ½ hr. Seriously. And then I’ll have cold throughout the day. I mean i start sneezing anytime! Even during summers. I don’t know how :joy:

Seriously! :joy::joy: Till 3018!
C’mon… one is till 3018… other on 2336 smthg like that. Lol. I’ve never seen banning people till now! I didn’t knew it’s for soo long years. It’s like it will not say ‘lifetime’ but it is actually lifetime for the person! Clever lol :joy::joy:

Haha! Nice one! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I am thinking about that Mr. Mouse… so small formals and tie :joy:

7 Likes

Another great talk about Chester, life and mental health by our very own, Jim and Anna. That was yesterday at SXSW:

9 Likes

Talinda talking about 320 and making Chester proud.

5 Likes

I don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner, but I added a little something to one of my utility rooms at work tonight.

DSCN2078

3 Likes

Today Meteora turns 15! Today also marks my 15th LP anniversary, which is pretty crazy! Time flies!

6 Likes

It feels like yesterday we were just celebrating ten years.

6 Likes

Happy 15th anniversary Meteora! Celebrating by playing all the songs from that album

7 Likes

4 Likes

I bought the A Thousand Suns deluxe box set (that came with the art book, vinyl, and such) earlier this week. After looking at the book and listening to the vinyl, I think I wasn’t giving the album a fair chance all these years.

While I never claimed to hate it, or even dislike it, I’ve always considered it my least favorite album, and I don’t really know why. At the time of its release, it for sure was, nothing can top Hybrid Theory and Meteora for me, and I still liked Minutes to Midnight more.

I don’t feel like I can pick which albums I like more than the others anymore. They all have something different to offer are better to listen to on certain days [spoiler](maybe with the exceptions of Hybrid Theory and Meteora, they still are the top 2)[/spoiler].

Anyways, the actual worst album is Reharged

8 Likes

I’ve got 524 tracks of LP on my phone (LPU, albums, live, EPs, singles, vids… anything) I can barely number like 20 tracks I don’t like… and most of them are from Recharged

3 Likes

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it :hatching_chick:

5 Likes

524? I’ve only got 391 LP songs! :open_mouth:

If I add all of my LP, FM, MS, CB, DBS and STP with Chester, I have approx 475 songs!

1 Like

Like I said… EVERYTHING
all albums , all Live Around The World, ITunes Lives , Puerta La Acalia, Road To Revolution, Live In Texas, all EPs and singles, all videos, all LPU albums including SFTU and ADU, plus Looking For An Answer and OML Live. And System.

1 Like

Honestly, I went on my computer and counted all of my songs up and it turns out I have 484 songs. And I missed out my Grey Daze songs from the original list.

1 Like

And yes, I did not like about half the remixes on Recharged so I replaced them with remixes that I like from different Youtubers.

1 Like

I don’t have Grey Daze btw

1 Like

The easy way of counting (if you have iTunes). Insert other band/member names if you have them.

I’m at 473, but it’s all official releases (aside from demo leaks, which I need to download some of still). Despite using iTunes, only one song is downloaded from it, and that’s Blackbirds, the rest is mostly CDs. There’s probably a handful of doubles due to Songs from the Underground, but most of them are different

Edit: Here’s a screenshot from iTunes

6 Likes

Not including Fort Minor / Grey Daze / Dead By Sunrise. Its albums, live stuff, fan remixes, underground, singles only.

Fort Minor

Not sure whether to include MIke’s new stuff as Fort Minor or just start a solo artist category… :thinking:

These two are some of my favourite songs with Chester. Been listening to them every day for weeks.

4 Likes