Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Kidding :crazy_face: I was only playing a bit of devils advocate in @turexidrosa’s favor :innocent: lol

Them sunrise pics are something to look forward to all the time :grin: lol

1 Like

I know… I wasn’t kidding though :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, they’re cool I guess. I don’t know, I just really enjoy taking landscape pictures in general. Skies, forests, parks… anything.

2 Likes

Trueee everyone wants to see whos behind the text lol
@evooba thx for revealing on the avatar :grinning: nice to meet you :wave:

I can see from @framos1792 's ig account you all are friends with each other… thats taking this whole “whos behind the text” to the next level whattt :face_with_monocle:

I make regular (but very quick) appearances in the gifs in my thread, though you can definitely find one picure of me in a thread I frequent. The only clue I’ll give you is: duality.

1 Like

Maybe a link to your thread? Lol

It’s on my profile card, you can also find it surface on the ‘latest’ page sometimes (more so now that I have time). It’s not the sort of thread you’d expect on a forum like this. Good luck digging through all the posts. lol

1 Like

There’s that pic of you nerding out with some head gear :thinking: lol

1 Like

:roll_eyes: if you can just tell we dont have to sweat it tho lol

Oh, my conformal coating setup that looks like a bad cosplay. I forgot about that one :joy:. I had another one in mind, a bit older.

1 Like

You don’t see me in any detail in my thread, just glimpses of me on the camera footage from my RC truck.

I give up its a 1063 pages of a thread lol

1 Like

Pssst passst

Don’t feel bad outing him since you hardly see anything at all lol plus I just seen him trolling me a while back so :unamused:

1 Like

Lol what else can you expect from an IT geek? Lol jk @the_termin8r

And also… all this time i thought @the_termin8r was a “she” :grin: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

You made my day :rofl:

6 Likes

84658493_1381646382020173_8622028155298775040_o

9 Likes

Baaahaaaaahahaha :joy::joy: first time sbd thought he’s a female :joy::rofl::sweat_smile: noiiiiiceee - That inspires me :crazy_face:

so Rob @the_termin8r your alter ego seems to be a 30yrs old women - let’s call her Roberta :partying_face::crazy_face::rofl:

8 Likes

Lol i really didnt know… sorry @the_termin8r :v: :grin:

I thought at some point i saw some “hints” of him being a “she” lol

Pardon my ignorance! :smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No worries- :joy::sweat_smile: all fine. Roberta can handle this :joy::joy: What’s the time over there?

4 Likes

Its 2.40pm here, and in your place?

Lol you’re a night walker :joy::sweat_smile: 10 am here… go to bed! :joy: goodnight :zzz:

1 Like