Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

I actually inadvertedly gave you everything to find my face in the below quote. If you know what you’re doing, you’ll find me in a couple of mins.

Actually you saw it at the time as well because you liked it back then. :joy:

I’m not actually an IT geek, I just have a lot of PC problems that I’ve learned to solve. I am however an engineer, so I’m a nerd in that sense lol.

I’ve been here long enough to know not to make that mistake. Everyone is an ‘it’ to me until they reveal something about themselves that makes it obvious, or they straight up say.

I’m curious though, what made me seem feminine? I’m usually a very unlady-like twat. :joy:

I think you’re right, typically people mess up my age.

Where? I need to rectify this immediately? lol

:rofl: i forgot…just in some way or another… please forgive me lol

:rofl: i cant :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not angry lol, I just find it funny.

3 Likes

You quoted the wrong line although I’m sure about being right on it ( :joy::joy::rofl::rofl: and I thought you will maybe rename one of your other accounts and give her a voice?!)

:sweat_smile: sorry Rob, but I really haven’t seen any female part on you EVER :sweat_smile: maybe that’s what makes me so :rofl: rofl

3 Likes

Eh? No I didn’t.

You really think I can remember any of the login info to my other 6 accounts? :joy:

What can I say? I’m just too manly. :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol yeah :rofl: I think so too :stuck_out_tongue:

A voice? We can share voice here? How? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It was a figure of speech. lol

1 Like

Lol i see… my bad :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Om the last lesson in topographic anatomy, our teacher had asked me about Meisser’s and Ouverbach’s nervous plexuses (spell? I’m using the Latin equivalent of the word as my favorite online vocab isn’t working). It’s purely not the subject and is written in one of the histology books (I’ve passed that subject a year ago. Nearly.) I was NERVOUS and all of a sudden I did remember the answer. But as I was nervous, I’ve misplaced the layers. Then she asked me about n.vagus - that was simple. I was pretty sure I had 35/50 - the lowest passing mark but she got me 45/50 - 90 percent! An excellent mark from one of the toughest teachers of this uni for a HALFWAY WRONG answer. Sounds like an anecdote

3 Likes

Here’s a pic of my little nephew
IMG_20200926_130345

5 Likes

This whole quarantine got me into thinking

20201001_024009

3 Likes

Nah I’ll watch the sunrise from over here :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Why not? The sunrise up there is more intriguing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I remember the time when I used to go to the mountains when things seemed to suck.

Now I can’t go to the mountains any more and I had to face all the things that suck :sob:

2 Likes

Dont worry… when this is all over we will go hike the mountains again :hugs:

20180923_052246

then there was this time when i scrolled down my memory lane and this pic comes up :grinning:
the sunrise up at the horizon, just in time
still have no desire to witness this by yourself? @rickvanmeijel :grinning:
i have alot more to see on my gallery lol

2 Likes

Yeah of course I’d want to see it like that. Over the years I’ve seen plenty nice sunrises on vacations as well

1 Like

20190714_171233

The view from up 3145MASL (10318 ft)

How i missed this kind of soothing scene :heart:

11 Likes

That is amazing! Breathtaking! Actually, no words :open_mouth:

3 Likes