Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

So I just messaged Daniel for his feedback about the message to Mike… fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

52 notifications guys, really?! What did I miss/Do I need to read everything? (Please have mercy on me!)

5 Likes

Nothing important really… :grin:

Unless you want to see my face reveal of sorts, :woman_shrugging::heart::black_heart:

1 Like

maybe @evooba wants to join this face reveal game? :laughing:

1 Like

Between this one and The Ones, was def my favorite, the ones I really like the lyrics to rn :joy:

I saw this one when you posted it, gotta say that man pulls his style like no other! Haha
@chigokurosaki been tryna impersonate him with the lip rings but not even close :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I actually listened to quite a bit during work today but not watching the mvs, dig the whole aura and style even if it wouldn’t be my usual :thinking: like I said gods and gold and the ones went into my library right away :smile:

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed Gods and Gold and The Ones, they were some of the songs that went straight into my library as well when I got into AP @framos1792

If you want some more, let me know :heart::+1:

IMG_3444.PNG

1 Like

Almost everyone in here has seen my face already so… I don’t post personal photos in the forums.

1 Like

I respect you, my friend… no worries

Not to mention, it’s literally your avatar.

1 Like

that actually would be my next question → how can we change our avatar? ive been searching all over the place here and found nothing :thinking:

If you click on your picture in the corner, click on the little gear, and go to Preferences.

no option to change picture :thinking:

Try this

https://lpunderground.com/member/turexidrosa

1 Like

brilliant! thanks, man! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Did they finally fix that? Or is it still only for that site and does it brick the one on this site?

It appears to be working, but I haven’t tested it in a long time.

1 Like

I had completely forgotten about that :stuck_out_tongue: Yes…

In all fairness, the resolution on those are so bad :roll_eyes:

Everyone wants to see the high resolution 4K quality version :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Well… if you have me on some social media (which you do) you can see it there… somewhere… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes