Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

I respect you and i have the same concern as everybody’s, but 1 single picture is enough to know who is the person behind the text, no?

And it does not have to be a full zoom in face pic lol eventho its not forbidden to post any kind of pic you want to post, its up to you :grimacing:

And also… nooot asking for a pic on a regular daily basis, that’d be scary enough :smirk:

Random question guys - what is the best way to contact Mike via social media?

Reason why - because Daniel would like to do a collaboration with him in the future and would like to tell Mike about Aesthetic Perfection/Daniel… well even if he will read my message

Thank you @turexidrosa, you at least get to know my face around here lol :heart: :wolf:

1 Like

I think he’s quite active in his insta and twitter account

2 Likes

Nice to know ya :wave:

1 Like

Heeyyyy nice to meet you :star_struck: :hugs:

I’m not so shy with pics myself, you find them anyway when you google me :joy: so here, that’s me:
P6020228

7 Likes

Cute picccc and whats your dog’s name? :star_struck:

Lille short for Lillebror, that’s Swedish and means little brother :grin:

1 Like

I see… should it be pronounced the same as “lily” or?

I have a dog too, i’d post her pic around here some other time :smiley:
And nice to meet you too :handshake:

1 Like

Thank you… maybe if I can do it for DM’s, he might see it and hopefully who knows where this will lead to… a collaboration perhaps. So anyone who knows or has had messages back from him in the past, let me know as I really want this to happen as well as Daniel (since I kinda promised Daniel that I’ll write to Mike)

1 Like

Yesssss keep doing your work, girl!
They say “if you want something to succeed, keep following up!”
Either they got mad at you or you will be answered
anyway, either way you’ll get noticed ha! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Persistence is a virtue :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you for the support, hopefully it works and he’ll see it! :heart: :metal:

1 Like

No. It’s pronounced like the German e, so, hm, I don’t find a word in English that is the same at the end :thinking: it’s like at the beginning of ending, or established :joy:

Yeah, show pics of your dog. We have topic specifically for those sweeties :star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve found people online with a hell of a lot less. :joy:

2 Likes

I think i kinda know how it sounds… its like the “e” on the end would actually sound like an “a” but without an emphasis, is it? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nice… i’ll search the thread out then :star_struck:

1 Like

Hm, I think so. We pronounce a different in German.
Anna is in German the same at the start and the end.
In English, it’s starting like our e and ends as our a :joy:

1 Like

Yeah… people are so called unpredictable being, arent they? Lol

Hmmmm… i think i can relate haha Indonesian sound of an “a” would be pronounced an “a” as in “arghhh” in English… and an “e” would be like an “e” in “heeyyyy” in English lol

1 Like

HER

1 Like

Oopsie :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
So the person turned out to be you? Lol