Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

The last 2 generations from Poland but no idea what was before.

1 Like

Sweeeet

At least you have some direction towards it :smile:
You canā€™t go the old school route and find records of your known relatives? :thinking:

I tried but couldnā€™t as outer region Mexico isnā€™t best at keeping tracks in order :joy:

Another page on my results said that ancestors came from Eastern Africa :crazy_face:

If I had timeā€¦ Iā€™ve thought of it. But it will give you only the idea of what was written in official registers. You still donā€™t know anything of fruits of illegitimate relations which you canā€™t rule out.

1 Like

:joy::sweat_smile: yyyyeahhh
I messed with my parents about it when I did this one, Iā€™m like oooop here come all your illegitimate children to the surface
Yā€™all got any confessions before I get the results??? :rofl: kinda just got a sandal to the forehead but thatā€™s another storyā€¦

Serious talk tho thatā€™s a good pointā€¦ like I said I donā€™t even trust the Mexico ones haha
Itā€™s very limited and as you said time consumingā€¦ for older records you pretty much have to go in person-harder yet if there was a lot of traveling by the family

Edit:

Also, how is your daughter doing? She up and about now? :smile:

1 Like

Totally fine. But I still have to keep her at home and give some medicine. Thx for asking.

1 Like

:partying_face: relieved to hear that :smile:
No getting mad at her this week! :stuck_out_tongue: she gets a free pass :crazy_face:

1 Like

Looks like I tried to copy my favourite character by Danielā€¦
call it a bit of a cosplay/cover :heart::black_heart:
Hope you like it

7 Likes

#2 in particular is pretty awesome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin:

1 Like

Thank youā€¦ I have a slight crush and obsession on that character as I can act like him in real life lol

If you havenā€™t already, watch the music video for Big Bad Wolf by Aesthetic Perfection then youā€™ll know why :+1:

1 Like

Hehe you put on bright red lipstick and you remind me of his wife in the vid :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

Ngl the vid is on the weirder side but itā€™s likable :grin:
Saw they were saying heā€™s changed a lot so will check some other stuff out :smile: thanks for the recc!
Also, Iā€™m the one that said found you :laughing:

1 Like

So it was you hahaha

OKā€¦ check out Gods and Gold, Love Like Lies, A Nice Place To Visit, All Beauty Destroyed and The Ones
Youā€™ll like the music videos for the first few :heart::+1:

1 Like

ahh so face revelation is happening here haha niceee and glad to know you @raz7 for real :+1:

3 Likes

is that ur instagram account?

Yeah I stay pretty priv here but have posted it once or twice before

1 Like

why is everyone so private here?? cmon you guyssss hahaha

and btw, nice pics you have there on your ig account :+1: nice to know how you look like heeyy :clap:

4 Likes

Haha thanks
As for the privacy, thereā€™s a lot of crazy people out and about in the world

@intheend has already sold my number to black market books and has pranked new daily for nigh on three years so :sleepy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

i 100% agree with you

lol did he share his profit to you? :grin:

Yoooooo :flushed:
Didnā€™t you say you were up there in age? :exploding_head:
Making me feel hella old with you looking younger than me :tired_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Lol not one bit :tired_face:
She crazy like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

its the sunscreen broooo hahahaha

1 Like