Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Don’t worry about, I am just glad to hear from you and your okay

1 Like

This fucking guy.

4 Likes

Check this out

If you guys are on Tumblr, follow me on there and if you want to, post me any questions… I’ll gladly answer them, (it is going to be mostly Aesthetic Perfection/Daniel Graves based though so just a quick heads up lol)

Been trying to Get it for a while now :joy: :sweat_smile: they get sold out within days then the delivery time gets shifted to over a month out and I’m like mehhhh I’ll get it when the hype dies out then nope :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Heads up I think it stops at 99 :rofl:

Also, I’m still a reg :star_struck:

4 Likes

Just seen, and it goes unnoticed so
Please cut the straps off Facemask’s when you toss them into the rubbish

Millions of masks going to landfills and birds and animals getting caught

2 Likes

That looks too neat to have been done by just flailing around.

That was the least graphic pic I found :upside_down_face: if so that guy was lucky, the others have their feet get sickly swollen etc

It also brings up the question of how animals like that can be so stupid. They see their mates get tangled, yet they go there anyway. Same with all the marine life that eats litter. Yes, the litter shouldn’t be there in the first place. But is it so difficult to distinguish between food and not food? What drives a turtle to eat plastic bags or cigarette ends, but not for instance rocks?

1 Like

Lol agreed
Takes a few generations to adapt(?)
Idk whatever it is, we’re supposed to be the ones with functioning brains, doesn’t take long to adapt a tiny bit to ease their troubles

2 Likes

This stuck with me lol
Started drifting off into thought, imagine watching early humans eating rocks, dying for a few generations while the neighbors watch and learn to not eat those rocks, progressing to bark, to poison mushrooms, all by trial and error :rofl:

Then this morning they were asking locals how you get rid of jellyfish sting if you can’t get to the doctor-you piss on it lol
started imagining people back in the day trying different ways to cure it and SOMEHOW just giving up and pissing on the wound :rofl:

1 Like

I mentioned near the start of the year that I had done the 23andMe thing to trace dna :crazy_face:
Didn’t really pay attention to a whole lot besides the health and ancestry breakdown til yesterday when it came up again

I found this kinda super funny because i can say that’s why I’m a deedeedee a lot of times :crazy_face:

My Neanderthal side is just showing :crazy_face:

6 Likes

German :innocent:

1 Like

I did Ancestry DNA back in may…
received_1263517164025026

Coooooool!!!
Their breakdown seems more rigid :thinking: kinda like that :star_struck:
I didn’t like that the 23andMe was like it’s this and this or possibly this area or broadly this lol

I wanted to do such a thing but had a problem to pay for it.

In fact, I’m really interested where I am from

1 Like

:flushed: not from Poland? Do you have known ancestry from other places? :grin:

1 Like

The last 2 generations from Poland but no idea what was before.

1 Like

Sweeeet

At least you have some direction towards it :smile:
You can’t go the old school route and find records of your known relatives? :thinking:

I tried but couldn’t as outer region Mexico isn’t best at keeping tracks in order :joy:

Another page on my results said that ancestors came from Eastern Africa :crazy_face: