Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

And it’s that time of my life (again) honestly I couldn’t care less.

6 years ago today I met the band for the first time. Here’s a sneaky picture of Chester I took right before he came over to me. Crazy memories!

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10462823_10152468536116100_6140174673904252252_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=i1FeGhS_ZqoAX8zcz33&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=1a59e98536ae955293532a40d2cd8baa&oe=5F074AE5

9 Likes

This just popped up as I was scrolling through Facebook. @framos1792

1 Like

This is my new favorite thing on the Internet at the moment.

1 Like

The guy with the TV is legitimately lucky to be alive, had it been a continuous stream of piss, he could have been killed.

1 Like

I remember reading a Darwin Award winner who did something similar, only it was off a cliff and onto a power line.

1 Like
5 Likes

Has any of you guys ever tried to work with this? Is it worth it? 8982695

That specific model, no, but wire crimpers in general are handy if you need them. Those ones look like they have an integrated semi-auto (don’t know the technical term) stripper. Depending on how good them mechnism is, it can either work just fine or be crap from the get go. Depending on your skill and experience, you can just strip wires with a pair of clippers or side cutters.

1 Like

Yeah I do but… it’s not that comfy

My flatmate is watching Bones right now and this scene just came on and I just screamed “That’s me! That’s me”

I can relate so bloody much!

8 Likes

I so love bones. :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Lol about bones :joy::sweat_smile: and :joy::joy::sweat_smile: soo nice @evooba :joy::sweat_smile: I had a time I was the same too :crazy_face::crazy_face::see_no_evil::joy::rofl:

On another note: there’s a lot tweeting about posting and not posting- about deleted posts somewhere in a sm network ? Anybody knows more about this? It’s about 7/20 posts…

Oops. @LP13413

2 Likes

957402e943773a9484808fbdffd46721

3 Likes

You haven’t been here in ages, so 39 tags seems nothing. :grin:

Hey Jordan :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Hey. I’m slowly trying to catch back up on everything. I feel bad about not being here very often this year

4 Likes

Don’t :hugs:
Do what ever feels best for you. :muscle:
Just happy, when you check in with us. :slightly_smiling_face:
And you do have a lot of obligations. I look sometimes into your special created spaces on discord, but sadly nothing happens there. :woman_shrugging: :joy:

1 Like

I remember when I’d get that many notifications overnight.

1 Like

Lol :laughing: wb Jordan :tada:

1 Like