Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

6 Likes

Very nice to hear your new stuff @LP13413, and you changed the cameraperspective… may you link me your yt account? Would be nice :+1:t2:

Heeeyaah there @yolo5494 :hugs:

2 Likes

Hellaaa again @NickGr

2 Likes

I usually try to set my camera in a different spot for each video.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanx for the link and for sharing your diary!! I agree that oml (and other songs) has much deeper roots that we could ever knew before the incident. With the knowledge from now it nearly sounds like an announcement :scream:

One question on my mind is going round and round: was there really nobody near to him- that he finally feels this lonely :sob:… this is the hardest part for me to understand- but: as you wrote too: the spirit of Chester is just powerful and uniting- this will bond us all forever… IN THE SPIRIT OF CHESTER​:heart:

2 Likes

From what I received in my email just now:

Remember when…

1 Like

Why you remind me? :cry:

1 Like

Other Regulars seems they lost their title and their trust level became Member :confused:

How can this happen?

The badge stays- the title goes if a regular isn’t active…

Maybe they should consider doing the same with inactive mods that way other regulars like @intheend or maybe @the_termin8r could become one and help The current active mods :confused:

1 Like

Somebody should tell to those that post photoshopped photos of a half naked model and the face of Mike ,on pinterest, that really this is not gonna happen!!!

Tell that to @gatsie, she is obsessed with that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am searching who has this body!!!:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Ask @gatsie, she was the first one to post this pic in the forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It looks like Calvin Harris… @gatsie any ideas???

@gatsie, your pic of Mike-cucumber looks less photoshopped than this one :joy:

1 Like