Personal Projects

Waaooooow. Thankz @the_termin8r tou let mie a part auf thies. Aye ame geting lot tou lern. Aye woant bea abale tou prctize eat nau cauz auf lot auf stufz . Aye weal let uoe noe bout dat nde wuld laike tou lern fraum dis thread. Thankz :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t worry, you’re not annoying. Also you missed the part at the base. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:scream: :scream: :scream: I’ll add it… not now… hope I don’t make a disaster when I’ll move the pieces… :roll_eyes:

Lol, you don’t need to move the pieces. Just type 4285 in the search and bring it out. You don’t need to move anything, just adjust your viewpoint angle.

1 Like

Ok! Thank you! I’ll try it tomorrow… :expressionless:

1 Like

I’ve been working on another mini project today. It’s a battleship set. I might actually build this one some time relatively soon (maybe in the next couple of months depending on how busy I am).

It’s on an 11x11 grid, it folds up and has storage for all of the pieces. The red box is for the black pegs and it slots beneath the main board, the rest of the pieces attach to the grey beams and slot between the vertical boards.

The only problem I’ve got is coordinate numbers. Since there aren’t any numbered pieces I’ve had to improvise and I’m using evenly spaced pegs to show number locations.

I’ll add this to the OP.

Open:

Closed:

2 Likes

I followed your instructions and I did it in 2 seconds! :smile: thanks! :blush:

1 Like

To find another simply one, what am I looking for? In the website there are millions… :sweat_smile: thanks @the_termin8r !

I find doing it funny and relaxing… :smile:

Finding simple ones is a bit more reliant on your judgement. I guess you could possibly google something like ‘simple lego sets’ but I’m not sure it will bring much up. You also want to look for ones with fewer pieces.

Try things from this list (all of them are doable):

8678 - Francesco from Cars 2

42031 - Cherry picker (There is an A and B model so you can pick which you want to do)

8641 to 8642 - These are just some little cars (if you choose to do these you will see in the instructions there seems to be half of another vehicle, that’s because 8641 and 8642 make one big vehicle and 8643 and 8644 make another big vehicle).

40086 - Rabbit

If you want to sit at your computer for several hours then you can try 42039. I’ve built this one physically but not on LDD.

EDIT:

This is what they would look like:

3 Likes

Also 6032 is one you could try. It’s another one I’ve had from my childhood. In fact, I think I’ll build it now…

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Today relaxing time with this! :blush:

Also see what the system say to me:

Let others join the conversation
This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 32% of the replies here.
Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

:joy: The system think I’m an annoying person… :robot: :speak_no_evil:

Oh, we’ve all gotten that at one point or another. Not a problem.

2 Likes

Finished 6032. Some of the pieces weren’t available in LDD and some of the colours also weren’t available but it’s still pretty close.

2 Likes

No point in typing this out again.

3 Likes

Yesterday I was just building a load of my old sets that I can’t be bothered to build in real life because all my Lego is mixed up.

7658 - Y wing

The rings next to the engines are meant to be part of the engines but the software was being stubborn. Also the green spheres are bombs that I couldn’t fit in for the same reason, and I couldn’t get a red astrodroid so I had to go with blue.

7200 - The final dual

7236 (Police car) and 7246 (Mini digger)

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: try to talk with it… maybe if you say “preatty please” it will let you place the pieces… ( kidding…) :wink: :robot:

1 Like

I’ve tried, it doesn’t work. You’re lucky that you haven’t experienced this sort of stuff yet but if you go onto more complex builds (especially your own designs) it starts to get really annoying.

One thing I can’t stand is when the software can’t place standard 2M black pegs somewhere even though it should be able to. When that happens my advice would be to use a cross axle of the same length but make it a very distinct colour that stands out, then make a note somewhere that it actually represents a different piece. I usually go for bright pink and note it down in a separate word document.

Like this:

1 Like

Your mind is really interesting… :open_mouth: the more you explain something the more I am speachless… :crazy_face: :sweat_smile: I still have to finish 8678… :joy:

OMG!!!

Can we even live in thats speed! :joy: :joy:

I would love to try lego and building stuffs. I will have some free time after 2 years and will surely try it. I will ask for a lot of help in future if you don’t mind. @the_termin8r thnx!

The speed is strictly theoretical. Also the motor will have almost no torque at the output. Sure I can help.

2 Likes