A little laughter never hurts

Full video here :joy: :

2 Likes

10 Likes

Never thought mosquitos were this kind. I guess it is aptly said “We accept the love we think we deserve.”

2 Likes

1469095080_by_MMgirl

7 Likes

LOL! :joy: that is too funny

1 Like

I’m posting this here as well as in my project thread because I think it’s pretty funny.

So I was just screwing around with a motor and some gears on LDD when I came up with this:

It’s just a huge gear increase, so all it does it increase the RPM from one end to the other. It’s a 9,765,625 multiplication. So in this case the input motor is 220 RPM, that means that the output is 2,148,437,500 RPM !!! :joy: :joy: :joy: Unless I’ve gone horribly wrong with the calculations. I find that to be hilarious. And the number is not a typo; it’s two billion, one hundred and forty eight million, four hundred and thirty seven thousand and five hundred RPM.

If I put a wheel with a 10cm diameter on the output (an typical 1:10 scale RC car wheel) it would cover 25,150,969.9 MPH. :joy:

2 Likes

:astonished::crazy_face:
Whatever company ends up hiring you is going to put a limiter on you first thing haha

1 Like

Lol. This is a pretty easy thing to do. However the lego would not survive even a quarter of the rpm.

2 Likes

This gets me every time.:smile:

big-words-cool-words

4 Likes

Meanwhile on whatsapp. :joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

I prefer dognut holes :rofl:

2 Likes

Soooooo dognuts !! What are they made of???:joy::joy::joy:

That’s pretty good. I had me a good chuckle at that :smile:

I once had a friend tell me he had 3 dicks. :joy: His was autocorrect though. Mine was clicking on a suggestion without paying attention.

3 Likes

That photosynthesis meme reminded me of this. lol

2 Likes

It suits this thread :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Where’s @gatsie ?? :grin:

1 Like

In response to your picture…

It’s just so bad that it hurts.:laughing:

4 Likes

It’s from a yt channel that does a series on stupid tweets. They’re next video will be part 40. They do 10 per vid. I go there when I want to assure myself that I’m not the biggest retard who stalked the surface of the earth.

Here’s a playlist in case anyone is interested (I don’t know why it’s backwards):

5 Likes