October 27th Event | Assistance & Questions

Please keep all issues and questions about tickets for the October 27th show to honor Chester in this topic. Keeping all questions in one location will make it easier for others to help you. Any topics that fall under this subject matter have been merged here and new ones will also continue to be merged here.

It’s important that everyone knows that only users that were LP Underground members prior to the announcement of the concert should have received pre-sale codes. If your membership expired, or you renewed after the announcement, unfortunately, it was too late.

For more information about the pre-sale is available at https://linkinpark.com/news/lp-hq/449114/lpu-pre-sale-for-october-27th-los-angeles-event.

If you need more help with something that hasn’t been brought up yet, you may also try contacting LP Underground support at LPUHQ@LPUNDERGROUND.COM.

DO NOT ask for or give out pre-sale codes in this topic. If you are willing to give away your code, or looking for one yourself, post in For people that need or are willing to give up their presale codes.

3 Likes

im a LPU member and have not received a code please help :cold_sweat:

Was your account active before Sunday night?

I’ve been a member since 2013 i think

LDid you Renew in the past year? Your account must be active as of that day

@jFar920 just tagging hoping it helps

1 Like

yes^^ it should have been a paid account by Sunday night.

I’ve been a member since 2012 but my account hadn’t been paid in a while, so unfortunately I wasn’t eligible for a code.

Im freaking out, it only gives me one seat at a time and cant pick from the map

I have heard similar from others. If you have any seats left on your code, I am desperately trying to get in. chzplz67@yahoo.com

Ticketmaster hasn’t been much help
Calling didn’t help because this is presage so sane boat here
Best of luck with arrangements!

@jFar920

I did not get my access code from ticketmaster or LPU for LP and Friends! Please help!

Neither did I. :cry:

Me too, checked the apam folder - not there.

Last advice given was to email lpuhq
As is happening here though I believe they might be getting a ton of work their way right now though

@jFar920 merge

Same here. Ticketmaster either dropped the. All or are doing some real shady stuff here. WE ALL NEED TO GO ON ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES THAT WE CAN TO LET LP KNOW. I DONT THINK THEYD BE VERY HAPPY TO HESR SHATS HAPPENED TO THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD. US, THEIR FANS. REMEMBER THEY LOVE US AS MUCH AS WE LOVE THEM​:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I never got an email from LPU or Ticketmaster either :cry: I saw in another thread that the LPU group sold out after 1

We have 2 LPU members in our house. We have 2 codes for 2 different people. The email says 2 tickets per order code. Ticketmaster website says that your tickets could be cancelled if you have more than one order per billing address. Ticketmaster also states that the bands set the limit policy We don’t want to lose our tickets if both of us place orders to go with our SO’s. Can someone verify that we can each order our tickets even if we share the same address?

I spoke to them earlier over same thing
Use a different computer and different credit card as much different as you. Can and you ought to be ok was their advice

@jFar920 merge

Thanks so much!!!

Not sure if I’m replying to the correct place, but how can I get my presale code for todays sale? I’m a legacy member since 2010 and haven’t received it. Please advise.

1 Like

Hi, I live in New Zealand and I really really need to get a presale code. I have to finalize my international air tickets by tomorrow. Please if you have a spare code give it to me. Thank you Thank you Thank you