October 27th Event | Assistance & Questions

While I’m still in the process of merging topics, I’ll try to address what I already see so far. Please let me know if I mentioned you and your problem has since been solved! I know that I’m late to helping some of your, and I’m really sorry about that, but I’m trying my best to get to everyone now.

@framos1792 seems to have helped a lot of you, but I figured I’d specify anyways. Thank you for your help!

@orpheus_livepa, according to your profile, you are not currently an LPU member. The account you currently are using actually has not existed for more than a year. It’s possible you were/are a member on a different account. LPU memberships do have to be renewed yearly, and if you renewed after the show’s announcement, unfortunately, it was too late for the pre-sale. If you think that this is an error, please contact LPU support at LPUHQ@LPUNDERGROUND.COM

@naiyuwong, the only reason I can think of that only one seat would have been avaliable is that either the area you were requesting had no surrounding seats left, or the code you were using was already used once.

@kelliefinneran, @midnightfan86, @serhiy, @21plus34, in regards to not getting a pre-sale code, if you haven’t already, and it isn’t too late, try contacting LPU support at LPUHQ@LPUNDERGROUND.COM.

@terces8, to be safe, try to make it look like they are different altogether. Being that no new LPU members can even access the pre-sale to cheat the system, I don’t think it’d be a problem, but you never know.

@aee222, being a “Legacy Member” only means that your account existed prior to the website’s platform changing sometime last year. You currently are not listed as having an LPU membership. If that is an error, please contact LPU support at LPUHQ@LPUNDERGROUND.COM. Remember that LPU memberships must be renewed yearly.

@cassie361, by the looks of it, your problem was solved? Please let me know!

1 Like

I got my ticket code for OML donation but not today’s LPU pre sale.

Edit: LPUHQ must be working overtime they got my issue fixed. Thank you!

1 Like

Ive been HOURS trying to buy a ticket but when I get to the end it tells me that Ive hit limit when I havent. If anyone has a code youre not using PLEASE help. Im freaking out.

nothingexplicit@gmail.com

Anyone knows who can I call?

Did u try to contact Ticketmaster to tell them it wasn’t u that exceeded
attempts to get your tickets. That the only thing i can think of to help
u

This kept happening to me while trying to purchase tickets. After several hours of trying to buy tickets, I used the Livenation app to buy them and finally got it to work. There seems to be something wrong with the website.

@monse is right, others have had better luck that way
If problem persists contact lpuhq through email just be patient, as you can imagine they are getting swamped
Best of luck!

Heeeelp! :cold_sweat:
I want to buy tickets for Celebrate Life and my code is working (I think…) but when I try to find tickets, there’s an error message. I’m freaking out! :scream: What is wrong?!
I made a screenshot, maybe someone has the same problem or can tell me what I’m doing wrong.

Thanks everyone! :grinning:

the same…

same here… was able to use my code to get tickets. But when I went to pay, the confirmation page didn’t pop up… so I don’t know if I was able to complete the purchase. And now when I go back to ticketmaster, the code works, but “error with search” keeps popping up.

Well, I’m glad I’m not the only one, but it still sucks. :persevere:
First I thought the tickets were already gone, but I tried exactly at 12 (9 pm for the German :grinning:).
Damn…

You may not be able to get the tickets in that section. They have certain sections for each code, if I’m not mistaken.

This all happened to me too - keep trying - on the 4th try it finally worked for me. My tickets are pretty far back from when I first tried though :frowning: i’m so relieved it finally worked right though

I’ve tried every section, 1000 times. Over and over again. Still not working. :frowning:
Guess I have to give up now and hope that I’m lucky on Friday…

If anyone here didn’t buy the max tickets, I am still looking for a code and would really appreciate it! I didn’t renew in time, I hadn’t realized I lapsed in membership :frowning: chzplz67@yahoo.com Please and thank you! Hope everyone enjoys the show!

Okay, finally I could find a ticket and it worked (used my mobile phone), now I can’t buy it because ticketmaster doesn’t accept the fact that I’m living in Germany :joy:
If anyone has any solutions about that I would be very thankful! :sweat_smile:

if you have a legit code then use their app, livenation… I’ve been trying like crazy on their website via pc and it’s been the same thing, but then I tried their app and got tickets. Good luck!

Thank you all.
I tried just as you said, but all I get is “Sorry, we can’t complete your order”. :pensive:
I give up now. Good luck to all of you, have fun! :slight_smile:

@jFar920 merge :sweat_smile:

I was suppose to have received a code to buy presale tix at 10am pst from Ticketmaster because I was in group 1 (#36!) but I never received an email with a code. It took me 1 hour and 44 minutes to get through to a human being at TM and was told that they don’t show any presale for today (even though the link provided by LPU for group 1 took me directly to TM page to order tix at 10am) and that I’d have to buy my tix on the 29th when they went on sale to the GP. well I did get my tickets with the presale code provided by LPU for any member who didn’t make it in Group 1 or 2. Had no problem with that but I’m still VERY disappointed that I was unable to get seats right upfront and were offered to group 1 but without a code I couldn’t continue. Can’t help but think TM is doing something shady here.

I’m also very sorry you couldn’t get tix. You probably think I’m whining because at least I got some. I wouldn’t blame you if you do. My best suggestion would be send tweets to all LP accounts and band members that you can to see if anyone can help. I’m going to send my story because I think LP would be very upset if they knew this was happening to the best fans in the world. AND WE ARE!
They love us as much as we love them​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: