October 27th Event | Assistance & Questions

I tried endlessly for over half got before I got tickets. I got error messages through every stage and lost out on so many good seats but eventually got half decent tickets!

It worked on my phone rather than computer.

And I found it helped to already have an account set up with your address and card details added.

When I tried to enter them at check out I kept getting errors so I added all the info separately onto my account and then it worked when I went to search for tickets again!

I’m from U.K. And had to choose e-tickets

Good luck!

Did you have any luck getting a ticket? Looking at your posts, it seems you had a few issues. You might still have a chance at tickets, they might just not be as good of seats, unfortunately. Let me know if you still need help!

No. My problem hasn’t been solved.

I am a LPU member but I have not gotten my pre-sale access code! Any ideas why? I really want to go to this.

Did you try to contact support?

Your profile says that you are not currently an active LP Underground member. Are you sure you renewed?

And I tried going to the lp underground website you replied to someone else because they haven’t recd their group 1 code yet either and it pops up as a phishing site and won’t let me open it

I think you are referring to the email address I included, which isn’t a website. It is clickable, but should open your email program, if you have one. Try to just copy and paste it

I just checked, and yeah I needed to renew it (just did so). So I’m guessing I can’t get an access code anymore.

Can not open or locate support at LP underground

Yes I tried and everyone seems to be having the same problem to no avail. And there are still seats available for group 1 verified fans. This is very frustrating

I got the same problem! How could I exceed the limit of tickets if I couldn’t purchase any?!

I was seeing a similar problem. Created an incognito window in Chrome and then it worked.

I’m from Germany and I’m not sure whether I will be able to visit the show, I will find out in about one week. If I can’t make it to the show, is there a chance to give the Tickets to another Person/LPU-Member?

Hey jFar920, unfortunately I still haven’t got any tickets, but it seems like it is working now, because I finally get the opportunity to choose seats and this Will Call method, which I couldn’t see before. Guess the ticketmaster page was overloaded or something. :sweat_smile: Now the only problem seems to be my credit card, but I’ll figure it out sooner or later. :wink:
Thanks for your support! :relaxed:

My partner and I are in LA from Australia but fly home a few days before this concert is scheduled. We are going to extend our stay by 5 days if i can get tickets to this. Would be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I would be eternally grateful if anyone has a spare presale code that they may be able to send through - my email is amy.doran@live.com.au

I never received my pass code. I should have received one from ticket master and at least from being a LPU member. So bummed. Guess I’ll try with general sales.
Anyone know why ticket master didn’t send everyone their codes?
The only thing I can think of was I was suppose to go to the Blinkin Park show in NY but obviously it was cancelled and they issued us a refund. I would have thought I still would have been give a code.

Anything yet?