Hollywood Bowl Special Show

I did it and it said it is wrong but I’m sure the guy didn’t use it

@jFar920 meeerge

1 Like

It took me half hour to get tickets, I got an error message displayed constantly at different points throughout the process :frowning:
Lost so many good seats but happy I got tickets and they’re not that bad in the end!

1 Like

He’s quite quick at replying and very helpful, I got a reply within a couple of hours. Otherwise send him a tweet on twitter if you’re on there? I signed up especially! Haha

1 Like

No and Ticketmaster dropped the ball I was suppose to get a code directly from TM because I made it in Group 1 (#36!) but they never sent one and after an hour and 45 minutes it took me to get through to a human being they basically told me I was SOL and had to purchase tickets when they went on sale to the GP on the 29th. I didn’t wait though, I used the presale code that I received from LPU for members who didn’t make it in group 1 or 2. Got my 2 tix in the back 40 but am VERY DISAPPOINTED that I was unable to get seats in the front box section being offered to group 1. I should’ve been able to purchase them and it feels like TM is doing something very shady.
But the main reason I replied is because all LPU fan presale were sold out at 1:18pm pst. Sorrry.

I am so exciting and emotional at the same time. I am going to see them live again, but it won’t be the same without Chester

1 Like

Everyone, please try to keep all posts relating to giving away and receiving pre-sale codes in For people that need or are willing to give up their presale codes and questions about the pre-sale and the show itself in October 27th Event | Assistance & Questions. Keep this topic about the event in general, like if you are attending or where are you traveling from.

That being said, I’ll be at the concert myself. I got two tickets, now I just need to find a friend willing to fly to California with me on such short notice

3 Likes

Great to know you’re going! :grin: I’m sure someone will hop on board for the trip :grinning:

Did you manage to get all the tickets you were looking to get?

I never got a code yet, are there still any available?!?

Sort of
I got two together then was able to go back and get a third that’s 5rows behind
I’m taking a 11 and 14y.o so I still have to call to try to get Ticketmaster to move me around or move the single ticket closer or something but when I talked to them they said they couldn’t while it was in presale stage
worst comes to worst I’ll see if I can pay or get the people next to the single seat to move 5 rows forward lol

Yesterday I got my ticket! Section J2, coming from ITALYYYYY

2 Likes

To see how many will go to the tribute next month makes me sad. I would like to go, too but my mental situation does not allow it. Wish you all a memorable, beautiful day.

1 Like

Anyone that has code please let me know… I need one ! I can buy plane ticket and everything thing just need code to get tix. Thanks for any help. I had pit tix to one more light Tampa show that was cancelled. I want to go to this so bad if anyone has code let me know guyhd1200@gmail.com thanks

Posting here because hopefully people going to this show will read this:

I’m coming from Memphis Tennessee to see this show. I’ve never been to California, so I was hoping I could maybe meet some of you guys that weekend and get one of you LA peeps to help show me around on Saturday after the show? I’ll be flying by myself and meeting a couple of my friends there, but they aren’t LA natives either… this is my one chance to see the city for awhile so tourist help would be appreciated :joy::heart: seriously can’t wait

1 Like

Hey @MutantKid happy birthday! I hope LA is like a late present lol

2 Likes

Hey thanks! It’s my present to myself :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome present :slight_smile:

1 Like

you should join the FB group to find some buddies

I am added in the group :slight_smile:

1 Like