My/her/his/your phone

How much memory capacity on your phone? External or internal
I just have 8GB

Is your iPhone jailbroken @TripleXero?

Mine is a 16GB one. And I honestly don’t need more, it’s enough space.

Do you use the front camera of your phone?

Yeah. Best thing ever

My phone is 64GB, there’s only 16, 64, and 128 now, and iOS 9 takes up 9GB, so I wasn’t going to get 16. I have 21GB of music alone, but it’s mostly all CD quality

I have something installed on my phone that takes a picture every time the passcode is wrong, that’s the only time the front camera is used

Do you lose your phone a lot?

1 Like

I’m scared to jailbreak mine. I’m pretty sure it’s gonna f*ck everything up and I can’t risk ruining it.
Why in hell does iOS 9 need 9GB for?

The only 2 things I hate about Apple are a) ridiculously expensive devices (even if we’re talking old models) and b) iOS updates taking a bunch of space.
Honestly, I could never buy me an iPhone, I’m lucky I got the one I have for free. (And bad thing about this is that my expectations are set unbelievably high so it’s gonna be hard for me to get a different phone when this one dies).

No, I keep mine on me at all times.

With current Jailbreaks, it’s nearly impossible to completely break your phone. You would need to use a computer to fix it though

Trying a new theme. The music icon being different is gonna annoy me

1 Like

My phone came with 16 gb, I was running out at first I kept getting the message until I fixed it :3

Nope

Nope, I always know where he is

I just switched out an app… The music one I had, was annoying…found something better for now…

What is the toughest game you have on your phone?

@gatsie answer :3 what type of phone do you have? Tells us about it.

I have a white samsung galaxy s3 mini and my case is in need of replacement :smiley:

1 Like

Only game I have on my phone is Cany crush jelly. Can’t really say it’s tough.

What about you?

Mine’s blue, but I hated the surround (yours is silver mine was a disgusting light metallic blue) so I scrapped it off with my knife to make it matte black.

@Gatsie have you been having any of my problems?

I have this new came called letter, where you have to find letters in a maze full of letters. Sometimes it’s easy but at times no ;-;

A demonstration ;D

13 from the left, 7 down. It’s a Q It took me about 5 secs to find it. This game intrigues me, I think I’ll get it.

1 Like

Uhm… The complications I’ve had thus far with this phone:

• I have replaced the battery 5 times already. [as in, purchased a new battery because old one bloated up and looked like this:]

https://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/samsung_swelled_battery-590x330.jpg

• Sometimes my phone will freeze.
  • Apps freezing up
  • Phone gets too full too easy, because of too low internal memory. This, despite having an external SD card installed etc
  • Phone can be slow, even after I’ve cleared its cache.

Yeah I found it right after I took the screen shot.

(reads @Gatsie struggles)

(hands over hammer)

Hahah thanks for the hammer @intheend :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah that looks dangerous… One time I was curious and I started taking off the sticker off the battery then it heated up. So I threw it away but then my trashcan started smoking… So I took it outside and never spoke of it again @.@

Have you a security or cleaner app like a 360 security, clean master, antivirus or whatever? what do you think about them? I’ve ever had clean master for my samsung galaxy grand 2 but I think it is doesn’t work, and actually makes my smartphone become slow, in my opinion… so now I don’t have any security app for my smartphone…