My/her/his/your phone

No, iPhones don’t need Antivirus (any Apple device in general actually).

Samsungs are awful when it comes to security. My tablet was f*cked up 2 weeks after purchase and I did have an Antivirus (paid one, not a free app that doesn’t work).

@intheend It took me a while to find that q in there. Wow!

Do you use photos for your contacts?

Yup paid

Doesn’t fb and WhatsApp automatically put pics for ur contacts?

How often you receive WhatsApp spam?

How does that even work for you? It’s the one that messed my tablet.

I assume only if you sync them.

WhatsApp spam, never. You?

The same anti-virus? Dunno if it’s actually doing its job.

Yeah, AVG but the paid version, not the free one. (I don’t have it now, it was just for a year) and since it was messed up I never bothered with another Antivirus again.

Yeah, that’s why mine when into a boot loop, had to replace batteries with my mum (me. my mum and my dad have the same phones :confused:) and then she replaced that when my dad noticed it was bulging. Also, a bulging Li-Ion battery is never good, it has a chance of spontaneously combusting (for real).

That happens to me as well.

@intheend Your letter game was rubbish. I DL’d it, got to level 27 in about 2:50 mins, got bored and deleted it. Not to mention that half the letters didn’t render properly, I didn’t have a timer or a hint option (not that I needed one) and it was the correct game.

S3 mini is rather old and if you’ve changed 5 batterys already, you just have to get rid of it. Thus you’re used to SG, I think, it will be easier for you to use one of 'em.
As I understand, you like small phones, so I advise you to buy the new A310. The thing has 4-times better perfomance, than yours.

Yeah thanks for the advice. I am aware that I need a new phone but alas, I am livin la vida broka and a new phone is just not in the budget right now.

It might be rubbish to you but I like it just fine :3 if you didn’t have the hints or he timer than it wasn’t the game I have. Maybe it’s different from android and iPhone users?

On my phone it has the first letter of their names. I think I only have one person who has a picture…not sure (checks) no I don’t think so…

So galaxy tablets are bad when it comes to virus protectors… So it isn’t just mind… I have something on there’re now from there Google play, I guess it’s working… My mom uses a thing called Norton…I don’t like it, I think makes thing worse or half does stuff…

Yeah, I’m not a fan. It was a mistake of mine to buy one. I could get an iPad for the same amount of money but chose against it simply because the Galaxy one had a bigger screen. Just, way too many malfunctions.

Norton is the wrose. It’s too “heavy”, does more bad than good indeed. I have one called “Panda” for our laptops, works great so far.

Since most of you are Apple owners, why don’t you guys try setting date as Jan1, 1970 & then restarting your device.

My question is: Where is @xtirea? She is the only WP user I know of here.

@amitrish Oh, that was really evil :slight_smile:

Norton isn’t too heavy, it’s that all tablets are too shit (I’ve tried multiple tablets and all have been beyond woeful). That’s why I have a laptop instead which handles Norton with ease.

I meant in general. I had Norton on my desktop and laptop before and it sucked. It made them run so slow, it’s not the best antivirus out there and definitely not worth its money.

1 Like

I haven’t used an antivirus for over 9years now, but Norton did s**k back then. It was kind of a bloatware. I used to have kaspersky.

I had a problem with my phone… suddenly the screen has become black but the back button is still alive…I don’t know why? Is there any same problem with me?

A finger D;

Maybe you should take it to a phone repair shop?

@samuel_the_leader @purrfect show us your phone >:3

My tablet does that all the time. It’s a samsung problem. Just shut it down and it’ll work again.

1 Like