My/her/his/your phone

@intheend I’ve ever take it to the samsung service center, they said that I must changed the LCD screen… But because it’s too expensive for me, so I canceled it…
@EvoOba I’ve tried to hard reset, shut it down, and screen can be work again…but it just for a few minute, then black again… :sweat:

No idea then… maybe it’s just broken? :confused:

It was ever fell several times but did not get broken… Yup maybe I must take it to the service center again later… :smile:

I guess, it’s the display ribbon cable.
This is not Samsung’s problem, but the trouble of all phones or tablets, being dropped or pressed down.

It means only repair. Sorry for your phone.

Maybe you should try an unofficial repair, if the warranty is out. I asked a friend, who deals with it, when I had my screen pressed and it cost me 10$ (could differ, depending on the model). Is that G7102?

Btw, don’t see any sense of using an antivirus on a phone with less than 3 Gb RAM. Gonna work soooo sloooooow.

Yup, mine is G7102… Unofficial repair? Hmm I was try it before… My uncle had a shop mobile phone service and I asked him to help my phone problem… He said that the LCD is still good, the engine may be problematic but he is also in doubt…

I’m here, I’m here! :smiley:

I have this photo on my screen, but I think I’ll change it.

I have Microsoft Lumia 535, but I’m thinking about changing it. I bought it almost year ago because I had not very much money. It’s good, but I want something else. I want to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. It will be my first phone with Android and I’m scared :smiley:

Now that’s my Note 4’s screen. Thanks for ideal work through all 1,5 years. My favorite fablet.

Did you try taking that battery out? Also, check it for bulges

Yes, I did … I remove the battery and then I enter again until a couple of times … and I tried to search it on youtube to fix this problem but it does not help… I found on youtube like this https://youtu.be/lIkk93clSIc

Which bulges that you mean?

Is you battery swollen? If it is then it could be causing misalignment between the contacts of the battery and phone. Also if it is swollen then you risk it exploding or catching fire in your pocket (no joke). Obviously a small bulge isn’t too serious but you don’t want to risk it.

Any recommendations for home and lock screens?

I find your lack of faith in Lumia disturbing :stuck_out_tongue:
I changed from WP to android for 6months and had to come back to WP. I have Lumia 640 and it’s good for me. I hope your experience s*cks and you come back to WP. Just kidding. Enjoy the new phone.

Can you find anything better than this?

Obviously not! :stuck_out_tongue:

I like WP as I said but Marketplace doesn’t have some apps I want to have. It’s shitty to see people enjoying some things LP-related on Periscope (those Mike’s live streams) while I can’t have Periscope app. Snapchat is another example. I had thirdy-part snapchat app on my previous Lumia and it was working good, but these people from Snapchat Inc. removed it from store and they still didn’t give their original app.
I heard so many good words about xiaomi. Very good phones and good price. In Poland Xiaomi becomes more popular and popular. First ever official Xiaomi store in Europe was opened here in Poland.

I see what you did there :smiley:

I changed my wallpaper. Hour and date is more visible right now :smiley:

1 Like

I changed mine too. I set my lock screen to Brad’s guitar and home to Austin Carlile. I finally got to change my desktop too, it’d been months lol.

Lack of depth in the Marketplace/Store is a major concern and people generally move to other platform for that. Microsoft should actually look into that but as far as I concerned, I am happy with whatever they have at the moment. I guess I am a Microsoft fanboy :smiley:
I have heard good reviews for Xiaomi, but the ones that I have personally looked into, look a bit “cheap”. Do check before you buy that !%&#R#%* android phone.

@evooba No Bender?

LOL. nope. I had to give Brad and Mike some love cause I’ve been neglecting them lately.

Yeah I’m gonna ask some people. I’m scared because for me Android looks hard to use and it’s much uglier than Windows Phone (love these beauty, colorful squares!)

I would never consider changing WP to Android but longer and longer waiting for W10 is terrible + lack of depth in Marketplace as I said is another reason. And I don’t have money to buy iPhone.