My/her/his/your phone

I think Apple products are way too overpriced compared to what is already available in the market. Between Android and Apple, choose Android. It’s lesser of the two evil. (And i shall take hiding in a remote region after making this comment).
Also, AP are pretty convenient to use. People in fact find WP troublesome. Be brave, buy that stupid android phone, and have fun :wink:

I’m not going to sell my current phone, so if something will be wrong I will return to Lumia :smiley: but I don’t think so. After 4 years of using WP I’m a bit disappointed.

https://cdn.xnite.net/2015/08/Cortana_heartbroken.png
:yum:

Exactly! Stupid android. I like it being that stupid. It doesn’t wanna be smarter than me. It’s the feeling of the total control over your device, which I won’t get, using IOS or WP.

(slowly rises up behind @amitrish) (dark cloud) (hits @amitrish with hammer)

Yeah iPhones are expensive I only got mine because me and my loser siblings switched phone services. ;D I was the first one to get my new phone that I deserved more than anyone :B and then… They copied off of me and took my phone color x.x

@TripleXero @samuel_the_leader @EvoOba @the_termin8r1 @Gatsie @amitrish @xTirea @minuteforce @Jabin_Quaken @BetyVia show more things about your phones ;D

2 Likes

Me, floflo and jordy as purple ppl. @dolcezarzamora @TripleXero

1 Like

There’s nothing left to show.

(shakes) show them D;

One of the most important things for me is multitasking. What do you guys love your phones for?

1 Like

I thought it was still a normal battery but there is a little swell on the bottom edge of battery…

this is my new walpaper… I like the logo, I like the colour of the logo… :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Yeah nice color but man, for he life of me I cannot get behind that logo. I am not a fan of the lpu logo for the past 3 years now… ;-;

I still don’t know how to pull up two things at once on my phone ;-; I don’t even know if that is a such thing for me. But I’m alright with that :3

What I like about my phone is that I can type whenever I want. Having access to the internet is a plus so I can research whenever I want or look up other stuff. And also listening to music :3

I changed my lock and home screens, does that count?

Not sure what else there is to show really. But, I do love everything in my phone cause it’s basically a mini computer.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing.[quote=“BetyVia, post:112, topic:12817”]
there is a little swell on the bottom edge of battery…
[/quote]

That might be your problem. Is there anyone in your house that has the same battery as you? If so, swap it out with theirs for a moment and see if your phone works then.

1 Like

@the_termin8r1 must be sick…he never has typos

(pulls out nursing stuff and mr. hammie)

We have a patient.

1 Like

LOL! Good catch :laughing: I’m somewhat of a grammar nazi so I usually skim over my posts to check for typos, this one slipped through.

Aha! I just remember that I have a friend at my office which has the same battery with me, but I forgot to take my phone today… Ok I will try to borrow her battery 2 or 3 days later… Thanks for the explanation… :slightly_smiling:

1 Like