Make a wish- wish granted

Wish granted. Now you can play balalaika

1 Like

When I use sound search, sometimes I get shocked. For example, a few days ago, I use it to find out what song is playing on the radio, and was surprised that the song was Sign Of The Times by Harry Styles :puke: (I didn’t know beforehand :blush:)

I just googled it. So it’s a Russian instrument, not African like I first thought :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, so now I wish rare Linkin Park songs would play on the radio.

1 Like

No, my sister isn’t into this sort of rubbish. And my parents wouldn’t force me to watch with them.

They do, but at a frequency the human ear can’t pick up

I wish my rc transmission was stronger

1 Like

Yes, but the transmission only is stronger for the UFOs. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish I have a new wide-screen color TV

What? By transmission I meant the gearbox.

Sorry, instructions not clear, I was thinking of radio transmission intead of châssis. The whole point of this game is that the djinn didn’t hear properly hence give corrupted versions of wishes.

1 Like

Go and grant this wish.

Granted, but you’re colour blind

I wish I had rocket shoes

Unfortunately, some of my classmates from years ago did think I was colour blind at some point. They managed to ask extremely tricky questions involving colour to trick me. (Don’t remember how they did so.)

Granted, but they burn a hole through each of your feet.

I wish my nose would stop bleeding and the weird smell would stop.

Granted you have no nose…you breath through your eyes!

I wish it does not rains today…

Wish granted, heavy snowfall for you

Lovely!!! :relaxed::relaxed::smiley::smiley::smiley::grinning: thanks…i will love it. Better than summers

I wish my cooking skills are better:

Granted! Your mouth is glued ,you cannot taste anything !!

I wish to go skiing.

Wish granted. Tons of snow in your area

1 Like

But my area is not that hilly, I can at most ski slowly downhill three minutes at a time.

Seems like I’m the only one giving wishes. Ok here is something more demanding.

My mother always told me that the year I was born, the whole family went on a cruise. A few years after that trip, the cruise ship apparently sank. Hence, I wish to go deep-sea diving in the area where the ship sank, to go explore the wreckage of that cruise ship.