Make a wish- wish granted

If you genuinely don’t know you better hope it stays that way.

1 Like

I totally agree!!!

1 Like

I literally dont know​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. K [quote=“georkost, post:160, topic:29773”]
I wish I could sleep for 2 hours
[/quote]

Then you wil have to stay awake for 39 hours like @the_termin8r :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t read the books but I’m ashamed to say I’ve seen the films, the first was “meh” the rest were utter garbage.

Then i would never watch that movie…

Why did you even watch??? Is it cuz you had to go with your sister?

Is it girly types ???

Well, why don’t you take a look at the book covers of the books @NickGr gave you?

No, my parents were watching them on TV and presumably I was bored enough to put myself through the torture.

@Honey8 It attracts the Justin Beiber (sp?) type of fangirl.

I guess your sister was watching with them. And then I imagine your mother noticed you, and then after that you were obliged to come sit with them and watch, instead of remaining cooped up in your room the entire day.

I aint that…i aint justin fan…
I saw that book …no way its just not my type…
NOW I GOT TO KNOW…!!!
THAT WAS BAD…IF I HAD ONLY THAT NOVEL TO READ I WILL LEAVE READING THE NOVELS

So stupid book for me!!!:astonished::astonished::astonished:

Ok let me try again. I wish it will rain in my area.

Ohk it will drizzle for 2 mins and no rain till next 60 days…later it will be high temp. 38-40 C :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohk! Let me try again…
I wish to learn guitar this birthday

Damn it you remind me of a time when there was a drought in my area, those months had at most 0.1mm (I think it was closer to 0.01mm) of rainfall. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I didn’t… give it, I’m not a terrorist :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Guys??? Close that topic…i didnt like twilight…just not my type…
@NickGr nice choice for criticising a dream :+1: lol
You literally worsened it …:sweat_smile:

:relaxed:

But you’ll only be able to play Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar. Happy crying over your guitar :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish the radio stations here will stop playing Despacito, especially the non-Latino radio stations.

No way… i am gonna learn OML and hands held high first…:expressionless:

They are gonna play all justin beiber songs+the songs that you hate…till next 6 months…:stuck_out_tongue:

They already do, and will do so until eternity. That’s why I usually don’t listen to the radio since Justin Bieber first came on the radio in 2009 with that Baby madness.

1 Like

Lol great :+1::+1::joy: same here…actually here all radio songs are hindi…i dont like them. So i also never hear radio…