Make a wish- wish granted

Thats worst thing ever!!!

@Honey8 grant my wish, and don’t say that I don’t have anymore toes or similar.

Granted you will stop stubbing your toes… you will stub the toes of everyone who is in front of you!!!

1 Like

I wish there will be an ice age very very soon.

Granted!!! But it will be ice age 5!

I wish slapping was an acceptable behaviour,!

How did you know which ice age I didn’t want?

Granted, everybody slaps you now

Damn, recently my father received one such message asking whether he still has a unit available for sale. He should not have deleted the message, and instead push to sell this unit:

I wish I can retrieve that deleted conversation from his phone, so that I can send a message to that unknown person to get them to purchase the [spoiler]run-down[/spoiler] apartment unit that we couldn’t sell.

Make a wish!!!

This whole damn thing was my wish, but you totally managed to miss it @georkost :angry:

Awww don’t be upset!!! You will find the number and it is going to be a mistake and the person actually want to sell to you a second one!! :slight_smile:

Not buy from us? Damn.

Ok seriously, I wish someone will bomb the entire row of run-down apartments (among them, the apartment unit we couldn’t sell), especially the security post, to the ground. I want to see nothing left of it.

Wish granted…for the next 20 years you will not hav e a place to live…

Lol, but the run-down apartments are in a different town far away (think four-hour drive there). The air raid can’t possibly affect me. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you don’t want your wish to be done you will stay in your house :slight_smile:

I was referring to the apartment unit in the run-down apartment my family cannot sell.

I think I get it. If they found out who ordered the air raids to the run-down apartments, home for the 20 years would be jail.

I wish mosquitoes will stop biting me.

Granted , bees are on their way!!!

I wish I could sleep right now

granted…your bed is broken. Sleep on floor

I wish i could complete all weekend work today itself

Don’t worry, the bees that have ever entered so far have never stung.

Don’t worry then, bed bugs are there for you :stuck_out_tongue: