Make a wish- wish granted

I was forced by this wish… sorry @Honey8

@samuel_the_leader no orange shorbet for you!! It is great!! :joy::joy:

Correct, cuz it’ll literally all melt away in the extreme heat.

Yesterday:

When I will go to mix it up again I will sent a photo of the evaporated…

I wish I could be calm!!

You’ll be calm, but your surroundings will become extremely not calm; the next thing you know, the neighbours are shouting, your sons are suffering from heatstroke, everything is making a lot of noise, there is a sandstorm, etc.

I wish a cold front originating from the Arctic will arrive in my area.

Granted it will pass your area in a minute…

My son will suffer from me…and my daughter too​:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

I wish I was 22 years old again!

Thanks.

Oops, I thought both were sons. (I think I misread that day)

I guess you’ll make them stand in the hot sun until they have heatstroke. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

This would be too easy :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

This was all along my impression of sorbet until I googled it that it was supposed to be a frozen dessert. I guessed my mother had been bluffing me the whole time :stuck_out_tongue:

Its k dude you dont need to apologize. These forums are meant for fun …an I ammissing a bit of fun. There are many notificationsbu I aint able to see. I have got a lot of school work…:disappointed_relieved:

Αctually I made it a bit liquid to drink it with a straw…and I thought that sorbet was closer to what I made…

1 Like

Google said sorbet was this:

Maybe it’s wrong.

Pick a word :slight_smile: :slight_smile: orange juice with sugar and lemon juice frozen…this thing anyway!!:joy:

Water ice?

I wish to go to somewhere cold.

Granted! Welcome to my heart!!:joy::joy::joy:

I wish the pdfs from my pattern be written by themselves!

1 Like

Why do you always want ppl to visit your house?

Anyway, fortunately the weather forecast is now revised down.

Then:

Now:

You asked for somewhere cold!!! I am cold hearted!!!

I wish I was in the beach right now!

Granted, you are now at a rocky beach.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/news/2017/05/19/antarctica_greening/01_greening_antarctica.jpg

I like it! Thanks!!!

Forgot to tell you that it is in Antartica, which now has moss due to global warming. The air and water is still very cold, just above freezing though.