Make a wish- wish granted

Yes, but the transmission only is stronger for the UFOs. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish I have a new wide-screen color TV

What? By transmission I meant the gearbox.

Sorry, instructions not clear, I was thinking of radio transmission intead of châssis. The whole point of this game is that the djinn didn’t hear properly hence give corrupted versions of wishes.

1 Like

Go and grant this wish.

Granted, but you’re colour blind

I wish I had rocket shoes

Unfortunately, some of my classmates from years ago did think I was colour blind at some point. They managed to ask extremely tricky questions involving colour to trick me. (Don’t remember how they did so.)

Granted, but they burn a hole through each of your feet.

I wish my nose would stop bleeding and the weird smell would stop.

Granted you have no nose…you breath through your eyes!

I wish it does not rains today…

Wish granted, heavy snowfall for you

Lovely!!! :relaxed::relaxed::smiley::smiley::smiley::grinning: thanks…i will love it. Better than summers

I wish my cooking skills are better:

Granted! Your mouth is glued ,you cannot taste anything !!

I wish to go skiing.

Wish granted. Tons of snow in your area

1 Like

But my area is not that hilly, I can at most ski slowly downhill three minutes at a time.

Seems like I’m the only one giving wishes. Ok here is something more demanding.

My mother always told me that the year I was born, the whole family went on a cruise. A few years after that trip, the cruise ship apparently sank. Hence, I wish to go deep-sea diving in the area where the ship sank, to go explore the wreckage of that cruise ship.

Wish granted but a great white shark will follow you around…if you take anything from the ship you are doomed…

I wish I reach Brad’s humour level!

(This is a hard one.) Granted, but Brad would know about it, so he’ll increase his level even further. It will be like some kind of competition, with each side always trying to up the ante. Have fun :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wish the weather forecast is wrong.

Granted it is wrong it is 36-46 :grinning:

1 Like