LP tour UK **all threads merged here**

I feel so broken, I actually can’t stop crying
Currently sat on my bed listening to them. I’m probably rambling but wanted to post somewhere were people would understand.
We do need to do something, Iv seen London and various other places are trying to do a memorial for him, what about Manchester and Birmingham?

1 Like

Whereabouts have you seen info about the memorial in London for him?

I will be okay thank you. I agree about what you said about celebrating his life and who he was as a person.

Yes I’m touched that I’ve had so many people messsage me asking if I’m okay also.

I hope you are okay, I like what you say about lp running through your veins. I feel that too. I don’t know if you feel the same and I don’t know if it sounds crass but I do feel so lucky to have met him two weeks ago and to have seen the shows. I honestly just feel a massive whole at the moment though, like a friend or family has gone.

1 Like

Hi where is this information

I’m sure somebody started a thread? Il double check

Main topic is here.

I feel so sad and devastated and heart broken :weary:
I tried to keep myself occupied and not to think about it but I can’t :weary: I still can’t believe it… how can it be :weary: I just saw him in London not so long ago!!!
Chester you were loved by so many… forever in my heart!

2 Likes
1 Like

It was such an hour to share the last show with Chester (and possibly last LP show ever) with all you amazing and beautiful people and I mean it.

Talking and meeting everyone of you, seeing you guys at the shows and just talking here has absolutely been an amazing experience for me.

I am so broken and devastated right now, I have no words, but I have love for all of you. May you find some light in this most devastating and difficult times.

3 Likes

Dude I still can’t even come to terms… I met the guy 3 times, saw LP 10 and was at potentially the last ever show. For over half my life they’ve been my favourite band. He’s been my favourite vocalist. Genuinely decent guy from what I could see. And with the LPTV and LPU it feels like we got to see more of him than most bands let you see. Absolutely devastating news that isn’t getting any easier to accept.

1 Like

Heavy is a lot more emotional now.

4 Likes

Bless you mate for the beautiful sentiments.

Take solace that you met him and spoke to him and organised the tribute to Manchester.

Take care

Tell me about. Been in my head since yesterday :frowning:

I’m literally lost for words. His voice will forever echo in my head.

2 Likes

Been feeling sick still :frowning:

Hurts 100 times worse knowing the Birmingham gig we went to was his last!!! :frowning:

Just logged into my YouTube account and my footage from Birmingham has had over 1000 views since yesterday. It’s nice that so many people are trying to remember him. Being at the last show is both an honour and heartbreaking. It’s a real mixed bag. Definitely going ahead with my LP tattoo, I was talking with the studio yesterday before the news broke, but may need to change it to something more of a memorial now. We’ve got to accept that it’s not just the death of a great guy, but it’s pretty much inevitable that the band that we love so much has gone too. Obviously we’ll always have the memories, and we can always watch back and relisten, but when the official announcement is made by the band it’s going to be another massive blow to the stomach. I hope they continue to do music, but I can’t ever see Linkin Park being the same without such an influential member. I’m on a family break today at Chessington and can’t get my head off of the tragedy. I’m wearing one of my LP t-shirts today and have been spoken to a few times already by staff and other visitors.

1 Like

Sorry for late reply mate. Awesome that you have met them 3 times and see them 10 times. Great memories. Cherish them.

It is hard for all of us at the moment. Time will heal all wounds? Not sure yet.

Pit of my stomach churns. IBS is kicking in big time :frowning: and you know with having NUMB “written” on my arm from NIA 2003. You can guess how I am feeling right now :frowning:

1 Like

Ya . everyone have different mental strength. They will recover soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey!

I am coping with how I can cope. Not sure what I am doing at the moment. So glad I went to work today. Kept be busy. I was speaking to Andrew above/below about how my IBS is kicking in big time. Feel slight stressed and overwhelmed :frowning:

And I do FEEL the same about being lucky to meet and have a joke with him at the Meet and Greet. Still hurts through :frowning:

I also am glad to have meet some really nice and like minded people at the M&G. Yourself is definitely included in that list :wink:

Take care and cherish the memories you have and especially that pic of you and Chaz hugging each other. Awesome pic by the way!!!

I hope so. I hope so :slight_smile: