London memorial?

Hi maybe in the wake of Chester’s death people would like to meet up and just hang together? Remember Chester and just support each other?

5 Likes

@damienshinoda

lets organise something.

Yeah where at

@ljhowell

Thank you x

1 Like

I would definitely like to do this. I don’t really know many people on this board but it would be a really good and positive thing to do.

2 Likes

When? And where? Tomorrow? Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday?
Please no sunday as i have no transport

Tomorrow? Maybe after normal work hours?

I am working until 8pm. If others gonna say yes i will skip work

Yeah any time tomorrow even if it’s after 8pm. Maybe some others might see this tomorrow and show interest in coming.

I won’t have transport back home. What will i do in london whole night? Where exactly we should meet up? I may skip work anyway. So you are saying after 5pm? Or earlier?

Yeah Im leaning towards 5pm or just after. But depends what time others say-I can be flexible

Because of the strike i have no train back after 6pm

I am in, lets set something up.
I want to be with others that are feeling the way I am.

Yes. What time and where? I am free after 3pm

To be honest, I feel we would get more traction creating a FB group and setting a date and time.

1 Like

Ok can someone do that? I am at work and you can post link here and we can arrange something

Can someone add me on facebook or give me their facebook i will add you to the group

Yeah that’s probably true. I am not sure I am up for creating an events page today, but tomorrow I can if no one else has today.

1 Like