LP Karaoke Corner

Wow!
You are brave!!! :muscle:
Hey Justin, I like your voice! :blush:

Whoooooooaaaa! :partying_face::partying_face: pfiouuuuu!

Ehmmm :flushed:
I’m coming to the realization that I liked it better when I could just beat up on @chigokurosaki :flushed::flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Well done :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl:

Seems Showtime :grin:

1 Like

Well initially when we did in the end in the random poll that was to be the end of it(chigo and I-it was just another argument we wanted to settle :joy:) then @alz89 requested we try faint and numb which is why we went with this, I did faint there but pointlessly

Justin and Rick said they’d do numb with us and it’s where I invited everyone to join in on it so I’d say if you can, it would be cool to hear yours :grin:
As this progresses we can base off of requests or personal choice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wait? There are recordings of you guys doing In The End, Faint and Numb? I’ve got to hear those!

1 Like

:joy: in the end we both did,

Faint I did as a joke and to get this going again :grimacing:

Numb I have both chigo and my own recordings here, I’ll upload in an hour or so if I can get free time :sweat_smile: let me link it

Edit:

Yeeeeeah don’t expect much from faint :joy:
I like the raps, the singing I just screwed around :sweat_smile:
The second sung verse at the end I just made a random voice pretending I had lost my voice :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh wow! That’s awesome, I Just gave a listen to it. Sounds great!:metal::joy:

With complete video’s how cool! The Batman and Deadpool give a nice effect to IT.

Btw… Faint is pretty tricky lol.

Too bad you guys dont have Smule. You get to use instrumentals while recording your vocals. I’m a Smule fan sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Alright :crazy_face:
Sooooo… currently at the park so haven’t been able to get my hands on @justinkilmer’s file to give it the proper treatment like these two but it will be going up along with these ASAP-a couple hours

Won’t post a poll or anything for 24-48 hours to give time-let me know if more time needed or wanted as there’s no rush at all on this stuff :grin:

Judge as you wish as we didn’t give much in the way of rules this go around so yeah
Enjoy! Make fun! Join in :sweat_smile::joy:

6 Likes

I don’t think so. That’s everything, but a good idea XD

1 Like

Promised :sunglasses:

Well good Luck guys. Sounds awesome. Now I AM even more scared to join. Maybe best if I leave it to all you professionals :joy:

2 Likes

Have you tried it? :star_struck::sweat_smile::joy:
Yeah no bueno :joy:

I’ll get it :grin:
I actually just saw an ad for it :sweat_smile: it does look pretty awesome :grin:

:scream::cold_sweat: nooo you know you’re gonna blow us out of the water that’s why you’re trying to shy away :roll_eyes::crazy_face: come onnn :grin: give us a smule one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@justinkilmer love it! What an effort! Remember to breathe and take the chorus slowly, but I guess you were trying to get it over and done with! Haha. We hope to hear more cover versions in future.

I think the very purpose of karaoke is to cover whatever song you enjoy/love to sing most. Nobody take mine please, not that I’ll record it but still, I choose the best LP karaoke song there is :laughing:

Faint, the rap is nice once you get into the flow but I cannot scream for the life of me like Chester.

You are right I AM shying away… But I’ll try give IT (Numb on Smule) a go maybe tonight or Tomorrow and share IT here then.

Great if you join on Smule! You’ll have fun with IT I AM sure! :joy:

4 Likes

Wow, pretty good job guys! It sounds well rehearsed :smiley: Maybe an instrumental of the song from YouTube or similar in the background would add to the pacing and timing? Try to forget about it being recorded, I reckon people sing much more freely when they think nobody will hear it. Record a take you never plan to share and you’ll probably find it’s your best take. Otherwise, I’d say you’re on par. Well done both :+1:

1 Like

Aye, I had the track playing in my headphones so I could keep it on par with the track, that’s why my version is shorter than chigo’s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: he’s totally off :roll_eyes: wink wink :innocent::joy:

Thank you :blush: glad you like it :sweat_smile:
Honestly better than both of us imagined it would soooo yeah :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh right! That’s great. I know you have to listen to the song a number of times before you can perform it well enough solo to get the beat/pacing. Music actually gives a singer confidence, I’d hate to sing without it! Guys, get the tracks playing in the background, it will be awesome.

All three of you should be pleased. If I was walking down the street and heard any of you, I swear I’d stop and listen :notes: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ll see if I can run the instrumental from somewhere running together with mine just because it’s already lined up, for fun
When Charles gets back we’ll see about his :crazy_face:

You’re sweet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::blush::hugs:

1 Like

That’s easily said. You would stop for every LP song, who ever plays it. :notes::heart:

:rooster::crazy_face:

1 Like

Why you gotta burst our bubble like that :unamused::unamused::unamused::rofl:

2 Likes