LP Karaoke Corner

lmao get high again and start recording :joy:

1 Like

Ohhh :open_mouth: I would kill the internet with my singing- :joy::joy:

I’m just audience and I’m really impressed about your courage guys - I have the more comfortable seat of a judge… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

With how awesome it is? :grin:

Aaah wellllll I’ll appreciate that too :sweat_smile:
Rob is our Simon cowell :roll_eyes::joy:
Hopefully you’re the nice judge :grimacing::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Hahaha - yeah ofc - I’m the one who always sees the good in the bad :sunny::sunny: curious about the development you both made after posting the last time :+1:t2: so tomorrow morning is showdown? I can’t wait already :tada::tada:

1 Like

Yeah charles gave me his audio on saturday because he wouldn’t be here for a bit so been kinda waiting to give others time if they would like to participate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
He’s got me beat :joy: I told him so :crazy_face:

1 Like

Why not wait a little longer?
Some more can show their talent.
And maybe @chigokurosaki will be back.
Don’t jump the gun :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah I don’t mind waiting :sweat_smile:
Just figured at some point I’d have to get the ball rolling :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would love to have Charles around for this.

And @justinkilmer could be a little settled as a husband :grin:

However it goes- maybe @gatsie would like to participate? She’s a really great vocalist :heart: - she also made a topic for the smule app… if you like you can check it out here

1 Like

That’s nice but I doubt anybody wants me join in. This is clearly for the chosen people and I AM not.

But… Have fun and enjoy!

1 Like

Read the OP dear- it’s open for everybody who wants to join - you’re definitely very WELCOME :heart: @gatsie

2 Likes

heeeeey! nooooo!!! you have to stay hereeeee! i clearly said-

:slightly_smiling_face:

i dont know why i never joined in on smule but it really was never in bad taste :confused::grimacing:

anyway, i do hope you participate in this :hugs:

also…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: what is this chosen stuff :roll_eyes: idk how you ever found out that in my little fantasy in my head, my name is Neo from the matrix :roll_eyes: but that world and this world are a whole nother story :stuck_out_tongue:

obviously i kid with people in here but i dont discriminate in poking at anybody :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey @gatsie I think this is in tremendous need of some beautiful voices! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
So, please! :pleading_face: Participate! :hugs:
:heart:

1 Like

Right… And lets say I Will join. How are you guys making this work? Instrumentals and Digital Audio Workstations? Or a fancy app like Smule?

Ehmmm
Well it was just me and chigo uploading to YouTube and then sharing the video on here :sweat_smile:

As a side note-while waiting for your response I went looking around :flushed: bloody hell walker wasn’t kidding that you can sing :flushed:

4 Likes

Hey @gatsie
I tried the uploadings through the walkers link, but it don’t work. Would like to hear some and am not that good at :female_detective: :joy:

Don’t be offended, that the reaction to your post was that small. It had nothing to do with you.
It needs batmans unique talent to gather and inflame the people. :bat::fire:
He is right on it to get @the_termin8r to sing. :no_mouth:

Looking forward to listen to you! :partying_face:
Take a hug :hugs::heart:

Shouldn’t have done that… :thinking: :laughing:

Don’t cheer to early :see_no_evil:

If I would sing a song from LP it would be Iridescent. It’s a song that is close to me. So I would sing that one.

:laughing: :laughing: would love to see that

2 Likes

Thank you @framos1792 that’s very nice of you.
@anna834 my most recent recordings are on Smule so here is a link:

https://www.smule.com/p/1853377529_2481366798

I think anybody can sing, as long as they know their tone.

9 Likes

Anybody cannnnn,
The question is whether we shouuuuuld :joy::joy::sweat_smile:
Jk like @zanybelle said somewhere up here, it does feel like the confidence is the main thing… then the more you do the more you can play around with it
Hearing yourself is the big difference

2 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11FIhVK0bhz-jqy6JlDGF_Y_4J_37TJY4/view?usp=drivesdk

Just because I’m have no idea how busy I’ll be for sure lol. Here you all go :wink: I tried :joy:

3 Likes