LP Karaoke Corner

So after realizing we’ve kinda been off topic on the random poll thread for a good while now with @chigokurosaki and my “singing” heavy quotes on that lol, I’ve come to the realization that this might not be such a bad idea if we can tempt more people to join in :sweat_smile: ladies more than welcome to share in our dorkiness, yes @the_termin8r and @jrtrussell I mean you two lol jk jk

At the present, we have @rickvanmeijel @justinkilmer @chigokurosaki and myself ready to go with Numb so we can start there but I was thinking maybe if it’s something some people want to participate in here and there (idk how often) then Maybe the others who don’t want to participate can give us topics or genres to do

Again, we’re polling at the end for fun to have reason to argue or want “best out of 3” “best out of 5” type thing lol but the point of this is to just dork around, screw around as you would in person :upside_down_face: I’m of the thought that with it being a bit more impersonal online, people who perhaps would be too shy to do this publicly might be more open here behind a black screen :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
We’re all like family in here so I think that more than covers the “judgement free” thing :sweat_smile:
If @chigokurosaki and myself can be more supportive/still bash on one another for how we sound and what we do lol :rofl: then I’m pretty sure the rest of the people here can be more than behaved :joy:

So yeahhh figure it can’t hurt to try, if it’s a one and done topic then so be it :crazy_face: but seriously would be happy to see others join in too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::partying_face:

For the Numb cover, chigo and I are ready when you are Rick and Justin :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Count on me, you onion! :smile:

4 Likes

I’m in

4 Likes

SWEEEEEEEEET!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck:
Love you guys! :partying_face::joy:

2 Likes

Forums got talent :joy: I’m in … the jury :innocent: sounds like fun… and for giving you guys challenges :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I still refuse. :joy:

2 Likes

Alright Numb cover? Got this! :joy::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can’t sing to save my life so I am out
But looking forward to hearing all your voices

I support all of you who have the guts to sing! I barely sing to myself nevermind an audience, but looking forward to hearing the cover versions. My request is for One Step Closer! :musical_note:

2 Likes

We can do requests? I request Crawling and Victimised. Oh and Given Up with the 18 sec scream. :joy:

8 Likes

Bro please I can do that and sing APFMH in 30 secs :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m pretty interested too

2 Likes

Wow! Thats a mean wish! :exploding_head::joy:

Yeah!!! :muscle: :partying_face:

@drounzer we need you here too!!! :hugs:

2 Likes

I just want to hear them scream: “Shut up when I’m talking to you! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” That’s my favourite part :laughing:

3 Likes

Wow! :astonished:
You are brave! :muscle:

I don’t think I want to hear this. :confounded:

:rooster::crazy_face:

1 Like

What?! Noo! :see_no_evil: hahahah :laughing:
Do we have to sing? :thinking: :laughing:

3 Likes

Totally voluntary! If they force everyone to sing that’d be fun. Something from The Hunting Party so everyone’s vocal cords will be shot :laughing: Still, I’d go with One Step Closer if I was pushed. Gotta dig deep for the “Shut up!”

3 Likes

:joy::joy: alright, ill post @chigokurosaki and my own versions tomorrow around this time maybe in case anyone else (@melisLP, @IronSoldier16, @theearlywalker, @evowarrior5, @rickvanmeijel, @justinkilmer) wants to do theirs in the meantime too, ill then give another 24 hours before putting up a poll i suppose :upside_down_face:

also just cause you dont make it to the polling dont mean we wouldnt lvoe to hear your versions :grin:

do the 18 second scream and ill do the rest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

oh this i have to see!! come on, you say it-back it up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@zanybelle is brave for getting US to do it?! :exploding_head::crazy_face::joy:

:joy: mine just got back to normal from the skillet concert :laughing:
come onnnn…you gotta give us a little something too :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hey! To late now!!:kissing_heart:
You mentioned that you do sing!!:notes:
So you have actually an advantage to al the other guys here! :grin:

2 Likes

I was high with oregano :joy:

1 Like