*Unofficial* Linkin Park thread

When my time comes, forget the wrong that I’ve done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Don’t resent me, and when you’re feeling empty
Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest

That’s how I want to remember people. Not the bad times, but the good times. We all have our bad memories of some people we know. But when they pass away, for me its the best to remember the good memories and times you had with them. To not feel empty, but smile on the good memories :blush:

5 Likes

@zanybelle :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I thought you said the creation of this thread would stop the posting of images and videos and artwork of the band from the what are you doing thread :unamused: :triumph: you failllllll, and during your probation week :unamused:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: just wanted to poke hehe

3 Likes

Aww​:heart_eyes::relaxed::grin:i know i sound like the typical annoying girl that doesn’t want to reviel her voice,but i really am not,:joy:but i tell you my voice isn’t nice. I even don’t like my normal talking voice. And recorded it’s the worst​:flushed::joy: so i only sing in the school choir,and for myself at home or wherever

3 Likes

@zanybelle Yeah, I’m gonna do this the next days - I promise :kissing_heart: :pray:t2: but when I’m getting into some lyrics or in this case albums, I need some time to wrote all my thoughts and feelings

I’m very happy that thread is back again - Looking forward for some lovely discussions and of course for sharing some thoughts and feelings with all of you :heart:

@drounzer nailed it! :sob: :heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2:

5 Likes

That’s why I rarely revisit them, it keeps them special. I might listen to Meteora in March on its birthday :slight_smile:

Do it. Fulfil your destiny and take my place at @framos1792’s side.

5 Likes

Be brave!
And listen here, you would be in the best of company.

5 Likes

So many beautifully written LP lyrics that really put life into context, and these hit the hardest. As do Until It’s Gone and In The End :’)

I love Figure .09 and listened to it a lot recently, these lyrics are really the building blocks to life (I learnt everything from it):

d7daad5dd1934225b2ce82e4455ce98d--linkin-park-lp

3 Likes

@framos1792 As you full well know, I’m probably the least ‘popular’ person on this forum currently. Only the other day I inadvertently offended both moderators. To be honest, I’m surprised I’m still here. So yeah, nobody will follow me or my zany ways. I’m the loser all the punk rock bands sing about. I just need someone to cut me some slack and believe in me Damnit people, believe! :laughing:

@Linkineli I get it, I’d die of embarrassment if I had to record myself singing and share it with others :laughing: but I just want to hear someone sing+rap an LP song!!! The karaoke thread used to be my favourite on here but nobody has posted anything in a while. It was true LP fandom! :metal: :heart:

Don’t worry I’ll wait, I also REALLY want to know your top Blink 182 albums but I need to find another thread to post that question in :laughing:

I’m just thankful anyone is replying to the thread as otherwise they will close it again. I’m enjoying all the LP chat and love everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love this sentiment. My birthday is also March! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Lol :rofl: oh come on, I annoy the whole community and it’s all good… sure you have a…uhh…difficult manner of speaking lol but that don’t mean you’re disliked :grin: I like you well enough :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
And I’m really just teasing considering I’m doing so I’m teasing @HakManLP @drounzer @Linkineli @lplove just to make a few :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I get to tease all in one because of the pics hehe
You’re all confined to this topic muahahahaaaa

8 Likes

Wow! You can be whiny :stuck_out_tongue: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m misunderstood :crazy_face:

@HakManLP @drounzer @Linkineli @lplove You’re all welcome to post any LP pictures here, I enjoy seeing them and we can all melt in a puddle of LP goo together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :rofl:

Every true punk rock writers dream :laughing:

2 Likes

Haha! I’m the dream wrapped in a nightmare, woo! :joy:

2 Likes

I really enjoy your humour :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

You def shouldn’t have given the okay, I have A LOT OF PIX!!! :wink::hot_face::joy::purple_heart:

IMG_20191123_185725

6 Likes

I love that everyone is looking in different directions :grin:

3 Likes

Me too😂
So,at first to the things said to the karaoke thing:

You are all so sweet with your encouraging​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:and the karaoke thread sounds great to enjoy,and i feel bad that nobody posted for a long time and all in all it’s a good idea…
But @zanybelle you get it​:joy:i mean just singing or humming a song on the side is great but recording scares me… i didn’t record my voice for years, and when i did it sounded emberassing to me so i always deleted it immediately. So,i will overthink the whole thing,maybe i will feel ready or reasonably comfortable then i will do it but yeah i have to see​:grin::see_no_evil:

And @zanybelle ,as @framos1792 said(you already know that it’s all good​:joy:) you’re not a loser!!! We all follow your zany ways right here! And i don’t think you’re the ‘least popular’ person, nobody is. I love you​:heart: don’t get too dramatic​:joy::relaxed:

:joy:well,until now that’s great,i love the pic you just shared!:heart_eyes:thanks!:heart_eyes:

20190328_210424_rmscr

Here’s also a picture for you,the format was a bit strange i hope it turns out well and still looks good :grin::heart:

…And let us wash away in a flood of love and memories​:heart::grin:

6 Likes

:crazy_face: :joy: :rofl:

:+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol, the picture came out beautifully. So, since you gave permission… what kind of pix do you and others like around here?

IMG_20191125_204451

5 Likes

All of’m :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :joy:

2 Likes