*Unofficial* Linkin Park thread

Lol :rofl: oh come on, I annoy the whole community and itā€™s all goodā€¦ sure you have aā€¦uhhā€¦difficult manner of speaking lol but that donā€™t mean youā€™re disliked :grin: I like you well enough :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
And Iā€™m really just teasing considering Iā€™m doing so Iā€™m teasing @HakManLP @drounzer @Linkineli @lplove just to make a few :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I get to tease all in one because of the pics hehe
Youā€™re all confined to this topic muahahahaaaa

8 Likes

Wow! You can be whiny :stuck_out_tongue: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m misunderstood :crazy_face:

@HakManLP @drounzer @Linkineli @lplove Youā€™re all welcome to post any LP pictures here, I enjoy seeing them and we can all melt in a puddle of LP goo together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :rofl:

Every true punk rock writers dream :laughing:

2 Likes

Haha! Iā€™m the dream wrapped in a nightmare, woo! :joy:

2 Likes

I really enjoy your humour :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

You def shouldnā€™t have given the okay, I have A LOT OF PIX!!! :wink::hot_face::joy::purple_heart:

IMG_20191123_185725

6 Likes

I love that everyone is looking in different directions :grin:

3 Likes

Me toošŸ˜‚
So,at first to the things said to the karaoke thing:

You are all so sweet with your encouragingā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:and the karaoke thread sounds great to enjoy,and i feel bad that nobody posted for a long time and all in all itā€™s a good ideaā€¦
But @zanybelle you get itā€‹:joy:i mean just singing or humming a song on the side is great but recording scares meā€¦ i didnā€™t record my voice for years, and when i did it sounded emberassing to me so i always deleted it immediately. So,i will overthink the whole thing,maybe i will feel ready or reasonably comfortable then i will do it but yeah i have to seeā€‹:grin::see_no_evil:

And @zanybelle ,as @framos1792 said(you already know that itā€™s all goodā€‹:joy:) youā€™re not a loser!!! We all follow your zany ways right here! And i donā€™t think youā€™re the ā€˜least popularā€™ person, nobody is. I love youā€‹:heart: donā€™t get too dramaticā€‹:joy::relaxed:

:joy:well,until now thatā€™s great,i love the pic you just shared!:heart_eyes:thanks!:heart_eyes:

20190328_210424_rmscr

Hereā€™s also a picture for you,the format was a bit strange i hope it turns out well and still looks good :grin::heart:

ā€¦And let us wash away in a flood of love and memoriesā€‹:heart::grin:

6 Likes

:crazy_face: :joy: :rofl:

:+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol, the picture came out beautifully. So, since you gave permissionā€¦ what kind of pix do you and others like around here?

IMG_20191125_204451

5 Likes

All ofā€™m :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :joy:

2 Likes

Donā€™t say that! The forum canā€™t handle that amount!!!

Iā€™ve seen her treasure trove :exploding_head:
You know how the hobbits go into the mountain and are met with that trove of treasure? Yeah itā€™s like that :skull:

1 Like

Then this forum is in huge trouble! Lol

Stay out of it!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

Donā€™t ment all at once!
We have years to come! :blush:
Give some a chance to skip in a few. :grin:

And @zanybelle can finally stop worrying that her topic get killed :laughing:

He never will

5 Likes

I canā€™t speak for Derek, but I wasnā€™t offended or even annoyed, I was just explaining my point of view

2 Likes

Funny pix nice pix sweet pix beautiful pix group pix portrait pix bennoda pix and so on
:grin::star_struck:

Thisā€‹:relaxed::joy:

2 Likes

This is how offended I amā€¦

I donā€™t even know what was said by whoever said it.

Damn my feelings. :cry:

3 Likes

@jFar920 @derek Alrighty, great! :slightly_smiling_face: Whatā€™s your top 7 LP albums? If you donā€™t respond Iā€™ll assume Iā€™ve offended you somehowā€¦

Iā€™ll respond but not with a list, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever thought about my top albums sinceā€¦donā€™t even know when.

1 Like