*Unofficial* Linkin Park thread

Gives me hope too ! nice shot I agree with you. Have a nice day. Hugs to LP community from France

1 Like

I donā€™t really have a list either, Iā€™d say itā€™s mostly in release order with The Hunting Party pushed up somewhere closer to the top being the exception. I donā€™t think the albums got progressively worse, it just happened to be that way

1 Like

The number one LP album in my book is A Thousand Suns. Everything else fluctuates.

3 Likes

Me making a list would be unfair to albums though. Since i have SOOOO many more memories in the beginning that I show bias to some albums over the others.

#1 album is still Hybrid Theory, it literally changed my life and allowed me to grow with this community. Thatā€™s the greatest gift LP ever gave us, each other.

8 Likes

I was hoping someone would say they rate all albums at #1 so I like to think those who canā€™t rate them love them all equally for different reasons. Hybrid Theory and Meteora and Reanimation I brought when they first came out so they will mean more to me.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah, love the camera angle for Itā€™s Going Down and believe it was one of the best music videos of the time. Mike should be proud of both the song and video! Hugs to France from England! :hugs:

2 Likes

Done. Start with another group photo.

IMG_20191125_212046

Made by: not sure but thereā€™s an @ on a few pix however idk if that person made the entire collage. Wish I did. :pensive:

7 Likes

Wow what a huge collage!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:thanksā€‹:heart_eyes::muscle::hugs:

1 Like

Rather than respond in the HEY U?! thread, @Linkineli

There were several episodes of LPTV either deleted or removed from YouTube from the Minutes to Midnight cycle. The clip you were looking for the other night would have been in the Australia/New Zealand episode from 2007. The only footage I found was a Twitter page somebody made thatā€™s using a still for their default.

https://twitter.com/addicted2lp

Other deleted LPTV episodes include
SEA Tour 2007
Europe 2008
US Tour 2008
Europe Projekt Revolution 2008
Glorious Excess Art Show
Making Of Leave Out All The Rest
Projekt Rev 2008 - Week 1
Projekt Rev 2008 - Week 2

True, the band is inactive at the moment, but I would love for Mark Fiore and the guys restore their lost footage.

3 Likes

I was going on a download spree a month or so ago because I found out most of the files that were hosted on Warnerā€™s servers for old versions of the Linkin Park website still exist, the only problem is finding the URLs to them all. I know I have at least one or two LPTV that are either not online anywhere or have watermarks on them

4 Likes

Ooh,thatā€™s the reasonā€‹:grin:why didnā€™t i think about this earlier ā€¦:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:thank you! Also for your list!!!:heart::hugs:

Yeah me too! I love these videos.

1 Like

Personally, my favourite album artwork is Hybrid Theory. Stencil graffiti (Banksy style street art) is my style of art. Mikeā€™s winged-soldier on HT thought provoking and stunningly cool. Even today it feels very relevant. Iā€™m also very intrigued by the inside pages artwork and text (below). To me, it was like a story and I want to know moreā€¦

ā€œAfter 8 months, she was sure of one thing: that the babyā€™s future would be determined by the convergence of its divergent past.ā€

Screenshot_20200110-192021~3

Is the ā€˜alienā€™ baby the same from the Xero cover? :thinking: :baby_symbol:

hqdefault (1)

@HakManLP @drounzer @theearlywalker @lplove @Linkineli @LP13413 @rickvanmeijel @anomalia @StephLP18 @anna834 Whatā€™s your favourite album covers guys (if any)?

1vzrpc9t8t301

I love this - both my favourite album covers in one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5b6621bdebcc41a35ac8ab03a34611fc

6 Likes

HT, off course.

And who looks out of the painting in the Papercut video?

2 Likes

Good question. At the moment, I canā€™t answer ya. :thinking:
Love that sketch as well.

This painting? Lol

Screenshot_20200110-185918_YouTube

3 Likes

I think it looks like @IronSoldier16 but thatā€™s just me :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Maybe I should try and grab a screenshot of when the portrait is actually moving? :thinking::joy:

3 Likes

:open_mouth::joy:

I think HT and Reanimation are pretty creative, but theyā€™re not really my style. I like LT, THP and OML best

3 Likes

I think i also love HT the most,but every album cover is great and fits to the musicšŸ˜Š
I was last year in a banksy exhibition,i love his art!

1 Like

THP definitely my absolutely favorite :heart:

1 Like

The hunting party is my favorite

1 Like