[insert totally nifty topic here]

I’m so behind!! Last console I played on was my PS2. Some friends wanted me to try the Wii but I always thought it’s stupid.

My inbox is always empty lol, so is my outbox. It was dodgy from the start but oh well. I’ve put up with it screwing around since it came out (a second hand copy of MSPR killed my original one) I can put up for a few more months. Tech just goes wrong around me all the time. My phone, my ps3, my laptop, and other bits and bobs. Also, I had a vita for less than a day before it went wrong.

I’m not sure if I posted it here but what happened was that I (I say ‘i’ it was actually my parents who wanted to buy it on discount and sell it) bought a bundle with a vita, a super slim and ps all stars. I was intrigued by the vita so I decided to keep it, I set everything up, then I discovered that there was no built in memory so I looked up the prices of memory cards and they were to expensive, then I looked up the games and they were the same.

So I decided to restore the vita and pack it up so that we could sell it as nearly new, but when I went to restore it it froze on the ‘are you sure’ screen and I couldn’t switch it off and since it’s not a psp I couldn’t take the battery out either so I took a pic of the screen, packed the bundle up, put the pic in the box and sent it back to amazon.

It is I’ve tried it. But it’s not as bad as PS move. I remember posting a long rant about it. Long story short, my parents wanted to buy it for my sister, disregarded my advice against buying it, my sister liked it for a bit, then stopped playing with it so my parents bought here 2 more games that she doesn’t play.

Also, my sister fell for the party game trap. Where she played just dance with her friends at some birthday party so she decided to get it (again disregarding my advice against it) only to realize that it was very boring and that I’d laugh uncontrollably every time she played :laughing:

Makes sense. I’ve played PS move and thought it was just ok… I mean, it is fun but nothing too exciting.

@The_early_walker

That’s pretty much all I’ve found.

Thanx, so, you got them at last, and the first one is just-stopping breathing, it seems to be only 5 mins at all, you wait to see them and get more in contact with their stuff like very much Lorenzo last or bevore, I still imagine he was called “Dennis” at the muinich show 10(14Hunting Tour Party. Therefrom I rem. it was a lot of waiting, a short, for me, very emotional moments ( cause I was fresh coured from an cervical spine op, where also there music makes be going/comming thrue) and I got such a spirit from this experience, the whole thing, the announcement at the lpu - ordering tickets 9 mth before -and then, nothing, and I got on thinking: oh my god, how will it work, will it work, will I realy see my “HEROS” up to a show, my hair after that was wet like from a shower, that power puts me until today, and than, one size bigger, THE SECOND TIME

My husband went 40 on he 02.09.15, so I had to make him (and us all, caausse even my daughterr joined, as I saw kids very comfortable suited at the first show, ) So the announcement mb in April or so even came right along the road, for a 40th birthday we booked the VIP backstage Tour, and it was one tep closer to the edge, awesome, hillarious,

pics say so much more than words, his selfie Lorenzo took for me as we experienced the stage, I asked him and he helped me and tooks the selfie with my phone cause of me one-Armer, wasn´t able to make a clear shot…as said in another Topic before, if you guys like, I can show my whole picture collection by uploading, but this means work, mb at the weekend…:sunglasses:

Yeah well, m&gs are a great experience and totally worth it. The guys are plain amazing with the fans. It may take a while for a few of us but when it happens, it’s unforgettable.

Have you seen the Hybrid Theory skate decks in the LP store? I think they’re pretty cool.

1 Like

Wow, David Bowie has died, it was announced just now. What a way to start the year :confused:

:confounded: So sad, that another great artist and legend is gone. Songs like Heroes, Ashes to Ashes, Under Pressure, Changes and so on made him unforgettable.

As I said in the other thread:

There was a rumored collaboration between Gorillaz and Bowie for the Gorillaz new album, too. I don’t know much about him, unfortunately

1 Like

Same here. His music wasn’t my cup of tea, though that doesn’t mean he wasn’t good at what he did.

It’s even more ironic that he is seen lying in a hospital bed in his latest video.

Am I the only one who wants to have a funny and/or ironic death?

His latest album is great. The best way to end your life in a good style.

It was just confirmed that Lazarus was his way of saying goodbye. He knew it :confused:

RIP Bowie :frowning:

I´ll always remember: We can be Heroes, just for one day! Stay together with Lemmy and have a good welcome-party wherever you are, and thanx for Lazarus !!!

Brad being his awesome self: