Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Personally, I thought DA2 was a mayor disappointment. It wasn’t bad or anything, just felt like the game makers rushed through it to have it finished [I believe they were also working on Mass Effect at the time. The interface of DA2 looks quite similar, same as with certain interaction options]. However, DA2 is one of the first games of it’s genre that I actually finished within 4 days [I tend to wander off in those games when there’s much to explore :blush:]

I believe I have an account on SWTOR, but haven’t played it in ages. The free-mode is quite good though, except for the lag, lol. A fun game though.

Have you tried the Fable games?

I think they’re Swedish

Yes DA2 is fast finished.I think it’s the lack of different surroundings,I mean they had actually one one cave for every quest that was in a cave! Only different areas of that cave were accesable.DAO had more bigger environments (the Deep Roads as an example).They took the dialog system from Mass Effect but I can’t say if they have more similarities in design.
SWTOR is ok,I don’t really like MMOs but I like that some persons or things from Knights of the Old Republic are mentioned or came back.Sadly there was never a Knights of the Old Republic 3.

I have nevver played any Fable game.Are they good?

Well,I would have made a bet that that was from Japan.But ok.

The DA as well as Mass Effect sagas were developed by BioWare, which is a Canadian video game developer.

I personally love the Fable games. You get to control this hero and develop his abilities as he grows. You can either be good or bad. I love it a lot. The first game in those series is in my opinion the best. Though Fable 2 and Fable 3 both have an interesting story. Now trying out Fable Legends, which has a bit of a gameplay similair to DA.

Here’s a trailer of Fable Anniversary:

Rest in peace, David Bowie

The irony is he just released an album prior to his death.

https://soundcloud.com/nonplayablerecords/this-shouldnt-work-why-does-it-work

2 Likes

OMG, did you hear the reversed one? LOL

https://soundcloud.com/jaradmoloney/in-the-end-all-star-but-in-reverse

I cannot un see Trumpbridge.

3 Likes

Seems I lost my “Regular” status

Maybe Meme will make you more active

Seems like I’ll never gain “Regular” status :frowning:

I blame work. I really haven’t been as active here lately.

Making the big money though?

@samuel_the_leader I thought you had it at one point

@TripleXero When?

Not sure. So many people have it now I probably lost track. Have you done all these things? It’s hard to know for sure I guess, but you might have a guess

Dude, I’ve accumulated so much overtime lately. 22.5 total a couple weekends ago.

1 Like

hi guys, descided to jump in LPU only topics , so @lp13413 blames on you, loosing reg status, btw, we didn´t met online for ab 3 mth? So come over more often set priorities, mb the lpu is not?

@samuel_the_leader as long if you don´t give more likes than mb 0-2 a week, you would not be nearer to the goal

@tripleXero, I don´t think, they handle it too hard, there always is space for individualöities? Dunno, but mb you Jordan, how does this LP/lpu structure (organisation, code of conduct, values etc…) Who is the leader here in the LPU from the economies side? And from the contents side? You sure knew sth about , or mb @evooba?

My legs are so sore. I’m glad this week’s over…

I already watched the whole thing, I LOVE IT sad they is no more :cry: :sob: