Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Happy 13th birthday, @intheend

You know that she cannot view LPU-only topics @LP13413

I know, but still :smile:

but still, where are ya hiding @LP13413

Why are you napping @The_early_walker?

Daylight Savings sucks

Hasnā€™t happened in Europe yet, but thanks for reminding us.

Being sick sucks.

being awake sucks @samuel_the_leader, whats up @LP13413 are you ill?

Yeah. I went to urgent care Saturday, but I donā€™t have the flu. Unless they call back and tell me otherwiseā€¦

so are you better? the flu is arrounding the whole world, here overseas we got a so called ā€œmassive flu-waveā€, however, care youself or let care for yaself and get back into ya force really fast

It comes and it goes. My feverā€™s gone down slightly, and the painā€™s slowly diminishing.

so ya body react very helthfull, thatĀ“s sign of a good constituency, how many days are you ā€œ:head_bandage:ā€ lol @LP13413

I actually went back to work tonight. I feel about 99% healthy now.

wattayaworking? @LP13413
edit where do ya live in the states? near CA? or have fiends over there or like holidays there? or @triplexero think youĀ“re the only american guys inhere, have to gift sth, announced for the 081216 in CA/Malibuā€¦

California? I live on the other side of the country in upstate New York (where the weather has difficulty making up its mind)

ok, so no giftā€¦lol @lp13413

So no chat huh?

The LPU is boring latelyā€¦

Iā€™m guying this was what you meant. Iā€™m not sure of what the question is, though? That me and Andy are the only guys in the U.S. that visit the forums?