Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

??? I don´t mind, what is wrong?

Sure you don’t mind… And that’s why I left lpu community once. Ppl like you makes us feel so unwelcome. Geez! I’m out

Lol, the come to Brazil joke is hilarious. I love it that it has become an inside joke for the guys, the fans are crazy over there (in a good way and bad way, no offence).

@Camila_M Chill, she was just asking why you think it’s not funny. I appreciate the effort the fans make But honestly, it’s so tiring and annoying sometimes, you spam them so much, it’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

You have to give props to the Brazilians, though. They put in more of an effort than anybody else. Not just for Linkin Park, but for any artist to tour there.

For sure, them and Indian fans.

I heard that the concerts in South America have a much livelier crowd participation than in Europe/US

oh, thank you, @evooba, I didn´t mention something wrong, I thought (really) the formerly known LP143141 [alias old buddie lp13413] want me to live with him in Brazil, at the Copaa Cabana, cause he´s a hidden millinäre here on the lpu searching for a buddiie…lo

Sorry every brazilian Fan, I hurted

2 Likes

Not just LP, but how often do other foreign bands tour South America? Countries like the United States and Europe are so spoiled by the same bands. Whenever they tour South America, the fans there really give it their all.

1 Like

Indeed, Europe gets excited only if the certain band hasn’t played in a specific place for a long time (or ever). Same happens in Asia.

Ok I admit, we are very annoying sometimes. lol And for that reason people are rude even with people who don’t usually annoy bands, so I get defensive. Sorry if I got you wrong :wink:

I think, that normally here inside the backroom, we´re the believer in the good, no need to tear smo down, when not here, where we can find & life freedom, so let´s stay together WE ARE THE LPU!!! CORE FANS WITH HONESTY!!! big words, but I feel so, and I like everyone sharing freedom, even of speech, so, let´s forget and reeeeeeeeee-start the posting, hi @Camila_M nice to meet ya here! Let´s have a good time here on-line together,
http://www.rappelschnuten-shop.com/images/w2dspr02bae7988c1059e05.gif

2 Likes

Amen to that! Nice to meet you too XD

1 Like

Sometimes, I really hate living with the thoughts inside my head.

The same here.
Oh wait, I hate living with myself, not only with some thoughts.

When I joined the LPU eight years ago, in one of my first trips to the chat room, I was introduced to this:

I’m surprised you weren’t scared off, those are some creepy looking girls

Let me guess it’s from Japan?

I don’t know which game I should play.

Dragon Age: Origins is always nice to give a spin if you’re into the Fantasy/RPG genre.

Good game,the second was ok good story and characters but always the same cave or house.That was so annoying! The third is good again but the collecting quest are annoying even if you don’t have to do them.
Do you like Knights of the Old Republic?

Personally, I thought DA2 was a mayor disappointment. It wasn’t bad or anything, just felt like the game makers rushed through it to have it finished [I believe they were also working on Mass Effect at the time. The interface of DA2 looks quite similar, same as with certain interaction options]. However, DA2 is one of the first games of it’s genre that I actually finished within 4 days [I tend to wander off in those games when there’s much to explore :blush:]

I believe I have an account on SWTOR, but haven’t played it in ages. The free-mode is quite good though, except for the lag, lol. A fun game though.

Have you tried the Fable games?