Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Rest in peace, Scott Weiland

1 Like

I just went to check if youā€™re kidding, but true enough this is the same person who talked about rejoining STP after Chester left not too long ago. :frowning:

Itā€™s not a surprise to be honest. It was going to happen sooner or later :confused:

Srsly?

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12347683_1025044497542027_481762953461627301_n.jpg?oh=da65fafe11da1f37cdca0d117a7a987e&oe=56DBDBEE

1 Like

or in germany we got this

at least he couldnĀ“t let go his demons. Was it an overdose?

These anchorman and the production need a big

to give the message with the pic of god bless living Chesterā€¦
RIP to Scott Weiland, your voice was great, manā€¦

Yup donā€™t make Chester angry

Just renewed another year for LPU. Now, what the hell is up with my user name?

1 Like

You can change it back in preferences.

Itā€™s not allowing me to do that, but I can always shoot LPU_HQ a message.

Is it like that on the main site?

My main account is LP13413, on the forums I had a lowercase lp for whatever reason. I just renewed for LPU 15, and it tacked a 1 on the end.

I just renewed LPU.

Welcome to LPU15!

I just want the LPU XIII jersey back to the store :cry:

Well it should be the same as the main site, have you logged in and out of the forums?

1 Like

lol @lp13413 never longer exists, but new born @LP134131 sorry guys but this spectacular and the background with the podcast from MS yesterday, [btw who was the guy laughing all the time as crazy?] I donĀ“t know any longer thaat weĀ“re right here, sorry, but this is my impression, but as said in posts before, as foreigner of the language and only 8 mins, I can really say nothing about a kind of ā€œundertoneā€ did you american guys heard something, like making clear what this means to the lpuā€¦

Yeah, that did it. Thanks Jordan.

1 Like

Come to Brazil!

@lp13413 immediately or should I take the morning fligh??! Does the Brazilians know the thruth or is there a conspirative agency of how it all works? Or just for hollydays? lol

This ā€œcome to Brazilā€ joke is not funnyā€¦