[insert totally nifty topic here]

There’s a new Fable in the making called Fable Legends. There’s only a Closed Beta available online and the game is more like a huge MMO with the option to form parties with other players. This new game is not made under Molyneux though, I think he quit the Lionheads Studios after Fable 3.

I love whatsapp, I too use a prepaid simcard and it’s just much cheaper to contact people on whatsapp via wifi or the G4 network, than by making an actual phone call.

My sister succeeded in explaining my mother how to scan something and the send it as an attachment.I explained it like a hundred times but she actually remembers it.The rest of things you can do with a PC is hopeless too.

Or we are blamed if they mess something up or delete the wrong thing.

I wish you good luck for your interview! :slightly_smiling: I don’t want to go to the university but that sounds interesting.

@Gatsie I don’t even make calls with my cellphone.I don’t even know why I have it…Oh wait,I do because my mother cannot use a touchscreen.
Do you thing it will be better than Elder Scrolls Online?

Thanks :grinning: It’s only 15mins. I’m just praying they’re not going to give me an exam question.

Keep calm,polite and believe in yourself than you can make it! That’s how I got through my interview for an education without making an idiot out of myself. xD I know from music students that they must play some things on the piano or so if they can play piano.Hopefully you don’t have to do something like a math excercise or so you will be nervous enough.

1 Like

God it can be frustrating to try to explain someone who isnt good with computers over and over that their computer is not just a way to access Facebook. It surprises me too, that someone [who doesn’t know how to ctrl+c / ctrl+v or know how to open a freaking pdf file] is able to logon to Facebook, upload their profile picture and spam the Facebook community with their ugly selfies. Yet when you tell them to open a pdf file, they think you are asking them to perform magic…

I love Skyrim, but I’ve not tried Elder Scrolls Online yet.

@the_termin8r1:

http://houseofpaincakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-Waterboy-Img-JC2V.gif

1 Like

Nintendo and Sony for life

(The Xbox One is actually better than the PS4 in my opinion, but I already have a PS4, so, too late)

I won’t buy any consoles anymore.After some years there is a nwe generation and you have to spend again a lot of money on that new console and it’s just too expensive.

Magic or miracles?

No I’m fine with an interview. I keep my cool just fine with new people, but I crumble in exams.

That’s what I fear. My maths was/is apparently good enough to get me into further maths this year but I usually forget everything exams. But it’d be pretty stupid if they based their entire impression of me on nothing but a single exam question.

As much as I love my 360, and as much as I am dying to play Fallout 4[which isnt available on 360],
The Xbox One is too expensive indeed,

Ridiculous :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Just_a_LP_Fan, post:789, topic:11188”]
I won’t buy any consoles anymore.After some years there is a nwe generation and you have to spend again a lot of money on that new console and it’s just too expensive. [/quote]

This. I’m not moving to next gen. It’s overpriced and all of the games are rubbish. The only game I’m annoyed to be missing on PS4 is the RAC remake but with that being said the movie will be pretty much the same and I’m not entirely happy with Insomniac messing with the original story line.

Me too.They are probably not going to base their impression on the math alone but it cannot hurt to be good in the other aspects.

Because of that I use my PC.Upgrading is not always expensive and lasts for the next years.A big plus is also that I don’t need 4k or three screens,I’m easy to please when it comes to graphics.

@the_termin8r1 I have the impression the new console generation were only HD remakes and continuations of series so far.

Using 2 screens can be quite nice, though. :slight_smile:

Maybe.But I don’t have two screens and I don’t want to spend the money on a second one.It just seems not really worth it to me.

I can’t remember if I ever posted this here. I meant to and now seems like the best time if I didn’t

1 Like

Doesn’t have to be expensive really. I’m using my laptop screen and the old TFT dell screen that used to be part of my desktop computer. Using one screen to play videogames and the other to be able to lurk the forums/email/facebook. :smiley:

@TripleXero Yeah, your Nintendo collection still rules mate.

1 Like

@TripleXero Nice collection!

@Gatsie Well I just bought a new screen after like ten years with the old maybe I try it in the future,in the moment I don’t have the space for a second screen.

I hate my PS3, it’s always screwing about. It won’t stop freezing. I once had it freeze 4 times in the space of just over an hour. And the HDD flips out when I put Motorstorm Pacific Rift in (when I used to have it) it sounded like a machine gun lol.

As dumb as it sounds, try deleting all your inbox messages and see if it helps

Make sure it gets enough fresh air.A PS3 loves to get too hot.

me stm too…