[insert totally nifty topic here]

i would love to see a person who will listen all this 10hours and does not make a suicide.

If you change up the speed in the Trololo video it gets quite hilarious.

Hey Ladies…:grinning:

wazzaap?:grinning:

nothing lol like soo many times, raely a post, c´mon soldiers let´s se some action on the pit…

Not muuuuch! :smiley:

1 Like

In the End came on right as I got in the car

1 Like

Also, anyone got Snapchat? I’m oreXelpirT on it if anyone does

Nope, have considered getting snapchat but… I dunno…

OMG I’m running the Private Closed Beta version Fable Legends. I’m unfortunately not allowed to describe what the game looks like or whatever but it looks quite dreamy right now :smiley: OMG OMG

I do, but I don’t use it. I only have it to see other people’s snaps like Mike and Tally and Austin.

@Gatsie me too.

My daughter came last days and asked me, if she can get it, we´ve allowed, and now I´m considering for myself, cause it has so much opp, my daughter has a lot of fun withit, @evooba you know more ab the stolen-by-stolen thing the guys seem to play [Mike posted twice…on twitter, there I will have a look at…]

I don’t, I’ve just seen his screenshots.

Is Fable still made by Peter Molyneux (or however you spell his name)?

I’m too lazy to get whatsapp or snapchat.I don’t use my cellphone so why should I get it?

I’ve only got that because I’m on pay as you go and I usually use it for when my friends need help with their college work which is almost all of the time. I only have one friend on there who I talk about general things with.

Lol, nor do I. Hence why I’m on pay as you go lol

I don’t do social media either.

OT: @Just_a_LP_Fan What platform do you play games on?

I had to look that up,it means prepaid correct?Well I have a prepaid cellphone too and I have really problems to use up all the money because if I don’t load new money on the SIM card, it gets closed and I have to by a new one.Already happened to me once.
I have to help my family with all their tech problems just because I know how to use google. xD
@the_termin8r1 Most of the time I play on my PC but I have a XBOX 360 too.And you?Anything else besides the PS?

Kind of yes. You put money on your sim card and calls, texts and internet cost a set amount. When you run out of money you just top up again.

I don’t think that happens over here, but I’m not sure. It might be dependent on the provider.

Same here. My mum is by far the most annoying because she’d ask me for help, I’d tell her what do and then she’d set about arguing with me and telling me what to do.

I also now have this policy where I will not teach anyone over the age of 50 to use a laptop pretty much from scratch with little to know previous experience. It has been like that since my granddad got a new computer about a year ago and I had to teach him just about everything. And he’s forget something that I’ve told him not a minute ago.

Unfortunately no. I’m looking to stop gaming after I finish my last RAC games. I’ve been gaming for 10 years and I’m getting bored. Not to mention that I’ll be going to uni towards the end of this year.

I know that feeling! I explained my mother a dozen times how to send an email with attachment and she always forgets it! She told me she says she doesn’t know how things go because I can do them for her! I almost stoped to help her except some things.But it’s so annoying everytime you have to tell them how to do it and the next day they know nothing.My grandma owns a laptop and she is more competent with it than my parents.

That’s too bad.I had hoped to gain a new gaming buddy.But you are right in university you will have no time for that. :grin: What do you want to study if the question is allowed?

My mum won’t remember how to copy and paste. My sister is pretty hopeless as well. She’s 12 in 4 days so you’d expect her to know how to upload and download things to and from sites and how to use a USB stick, but no, she doesn’t. At least when I explain it to her she remembers. My dad’s ok for the most part.

And yet when we do something of the sort we’d get a lecture. That’s hypocrisy right there.

Same here

Out of my 5 options I’ve applied for 3 courses in Automotive Engineering and 2 in electrical engineering. I’ve had 4 offers (one isn’t that good) and I’ve got an interview next Wed for the 5th.