[insert totally nifty topic here]

You’re right!

There’s something strange in the neighborhood…
Who you gonna call?

LOL. :grin:
Ghostbusters! I should watch the film again.

…back! So we´re watching ghostbusters?

Hopefully it comes in near time in TV again.Now I really want to watch it!

As I get from the lpa guys, they´re streaming vids and watching them together while chatting, it´s crazy but funny, but me comp-iditiot [ comp means computer not complete] idiot don´t know ab the technique…

eedit cause too late

Sounds funny.When you watch a film with friends they sometimes get really hilarious even if the film is complete rubbish.

Yeah cause this is friendship…to enjoy each other without any sexual/power/or etc battles…in another love like Namaste

Ï heard they plan to make a remake of Ghostbusters or something? But with women instead of the guys as the Ghostbusters? What you guys think, would you watch it, if it were true?

Illuminati confirmed

What??? There I need real explanation…

Have heard of it too and have seen a picture of the cast,comes this year if I remember correctly.Maybe I would watch it if it’s good and I have time.

Ghostbusters or Illuminati? I´m curious, [ot inside topic (new form) @gatsie the bloody cheap red vine [ it wasn´t really cheap, but bloody] I lost the track…
lol think I´ve to go to bed, mb cya same time same place, same procedure @Just_a_LP_Fan, and we for sure :kissing_heart: @Gatsie good night guys…

Something like this: http://9gag.com/gag/aGx92NK
Only with triangles and the all seeing eye.It’s a joke you make when you see a triangle in a picture you draw it and then show the all seeing eye and say “Illuminati confirmed!”
It’s funny though.

1 Like

I agree that if the movie is good I think I’d give it a go.
I don’t think I mind the main characters being female this time.
Not too sure if I’d actually hop into a movie theater to see it, though.

Apparently this is the trailer [though it could be a joke]

Good night! Have to go too.Maybe we see us again tomorrow.

Dafuq did I just see? I think thats fake but pretty hillarious! :smile:

ok, that´s what I needed, now I learned again, the day was perfect…illuminati confirmed guys…lol and good nght, sweet drea :sleeping:

Thanks you too! Good night y’all! (Was that right?)

Good night

https://gatsiesheikar.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/tumblr_inline_nzbbvij2uu1s2e78p_540.gif?w=748

1 Like

hahaaa… i was just listening that song some days ago. That song is so cool :stuck_out_tongue:

I know right! It’s awesome, just like this one: