[insert totally nifty topic here]

My parent’s thought exactly the same would happen to me so they haven’t/won’t let me do any chores…ever. I guess that’s a good thing in a sense but when extreme boredom strikes (which for me is 90% of the time) even chores would be preferable.

So today me and some friends were having an argument (more like a shouting match so vast that even the teacher didn’t try to stop, good thing nobody from senior staff walked past the class :laughing:).

The argument was about whether it is better to have an obsession about football or an obsession about cars. I obviously said cars because you are more likely to land a job in the automotive engineering sector than you are a football related job (not including being a race driver or pro footballer).

What do you guys think?

I agree. Though I’m a big basketball fan, I find it extremely ridiculous that people pay so much money for a team or to “buy” a certain player. Not that this doesn’t happen in races but from an engineering point of view, cars are way better than sports.

IMO a discussion ab luxury-probs, not worth lifetime that it costs…

Chocolates anyone?

Hey dear, nice to meet ya, I want to prenent a new member to ya…got a lot of fun the last hour
and choclate?!
Yes pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase…

Hmmm…choclate…

Here we are, and here it´s really comfortable…

omg they are so good

Yes.So are you from Germany or why were you so happy?

I like the real last one most, mb some white choc???@gatsie lol @Just_a_LP_Fan

Stop it! I’m getting hungry…again.

Always nice and comfortable around here. Especially when there’s chocolate. Welcome to the forums btw.

1 Like

I don´t now, maybe cause the day was good, but why you get the impression that I´m happy???:no_mouth:

Thank you! Well I have chocolate here.

Seemed so?

Here’s for you happy folks out there:

You´re real right, but I think, maybe @gatsie can explain it better, or let´s try to explain together? Join, if I loose words…
Time is a valuble thing
watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
I found my sense I think, in life
it´s the goal to real get wise
trying to learn,
etc etc
you get me?
Edit[cause of importance) believing

Happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy joy joy

1 Like

let´s make a song @gatsie we MUSTmeet sooner or later…you know?!
Happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy joy joy
[ot toilett cut…]

I think so but maybe not completly.

@Gatsie That is a bit strange.