[insert totally nifty topic here]

@the_termin8tr1
So finally I got a goal with 700th post
http://www.smileyhuette.de/images/smiley-galerie.png

Hey!
http://techtalkafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/smileys.jpg
finally…where are you? home? chilling day???

Hiya I’m just chilling at home :slight_smile: Trying to clean up the mess after holiday-rushhour :dizzy_face:

How bout you?

right infront of the showerbox, doing the same like you after wash away the pain…lol have to clean up also… so let´s stay here in contact, from time to time a successfull post like: bathrooms done,

(ot it´s great to contact you, may be a lil tiny chat later on?) HUGS; SHOWER NOW:::

Yup cleaning the house.

Before:

After:

lol I´m still not arrived at the bottom

Well I took a break and had myself a cup of coffee… Make that a can of coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

o gosh 1800, I´m not gonna do a night-clean-party, nahhh not in my wildest dreams…action over for today, maybe a lil gift to myself for beeing sooooooooooooo busy all day long
Hugs to me and @gatsie lol

LOL! Well, here have a coffee too

nope I enjoy a prosecco, still in holidays mood

sry dear, I don´t want to demotivate you, but wish you nice toilet visit after the lil cup, coffee in my case causes a lot of needing pee…
lol, nice to chat you, did you see? @amitrish has written with in the tale…

hahaaa, last time i did a bigger cleaning, i found myself sitting on the floor and making bracelets from old yewellery.

As a kid tidying up, I’d start, find something I’ve been looking for for ages and just sit there playing with it lol. We all do/did it.

i still do it, but i dont have toys anymore :frowning:

Yeah I designed my folder for going to court next week, found a nice folder and the stickers of the lpu XIV bundle, yeah, you tube compain me and I did sm “artwork” with a joy and listening to RAR2004, sometimes it goes like this

going to court? did you do anything naughty? are you an ax murderer?

yeah ax murderer of the bold, you know, when the rich man war´s it´s the poor who pay the bill, so he did discrimination on me, now the court must make the bill, the more than bringing it to court I can´t do. But if I win, there´s to pay for him

fighting for equal rights, that puts me thrue lol

Isnt that awkward when you ask someome if they are an ax murderer and they really are.

Its awesome to see that there are some people who does not just cry how unfair their life is, they do somethibg to change it.
Respect! Really.

1 Like

Something bad happens every time I clean up, for real. Its so frustrating.