[insert totally nifty topic here]

Seems like its May already… lol

Questions to anyone who know’s Limp Bizkit a bit better than I do: Is there a non-demo version of Leech? Is Brian Welch of Korn actually on Build a Bridge? And was Scott Weiland actually on Hold On? These two aren’t credited on iTunes or the back cover, and I don’t have the booklets, just the CDs

I haven’t even heard of leech so I don’t know. As for build a bridge I think it’s only LB as there aren’t any extra credits in the booklet of RMV or GH. But according to Wikipedia Welch was indeed somewhere in the song. I don’t know about Scott.

Yeah, your grasp of the English Language never ceases to amaze me, @samuel_the_leader. May the force be with you.

From the booklet of “Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water”

(Sorry for the poor “paint” skills. Didn’t have much time to decorate it)
I think Welch was on Build a Bridge, for I listened to LB (even though I am not a big fan) because of KoRn.

Actually now that I’ve had a better look, I missed some very hard to read small print saying that Welch was featured but didn’t say in which song.

sry but wtf is up here? Are you all died in an atomic war or why is posting so lame these days, DTHN

The one that I started :stuck_out_tongue:

Today’s been dead and I don’t know why I’ve been doing a maths assignment the last hour.

are you free now?

Nope, sorry, gonna have dinner and watch a movie with my parents. I just came off my ps3.

Who knew that early on, way back well before A Thousand Suns, Mike was already thinking of nukes:

(Uploading images are terrible; had to retry so many times)

:joy: :smirk: :ok_hand:

These are the emoji sent from hell to annoy the crap out of me. They are on like every stupid Facebook post I see

Edit: I always liked Esaul’s lyrics better than the A Place for My Head’s final lyrics

A lot of the demos had better lyrics that the final ones. Like P&A over POA or the LPU12 version over the final.

agree ab the emoji…

Why are they called emojis? Their name is more annoying than they are.

I’m not too fond of the name either, but this is fom Wikipedia

This is seriously all Facebook is becoming lately: Effortlessly created pages that download and steal popular YouTube videos, add some moronic text to the top and bottom, claim it as their own, or posting vague clickbait buzzfeed articles every hour, and everyone acts like they’re the funniest people ever. Even the official D12 Facebook page is doing it now, like what the hell is going on?

Also, when is that LPU15 theme coming?

Hi 000 agree, people are near to swirl including loosing their mind, mb the masterplan???

Been wondering the same. Also, they’re behind by 2 episodes on the track by track with Mike.