9 - Who cares? Enjoy the holiday!
10 - Who cares? Enjoy the holiday!
11 - Who cares? Enjoy the holiday!
12 - Who cares? Enjoy the holiday!
13 - Who cares? Enjoy the holiday!
31 - Who cares? Enjoy the holiday!

1 Like

This gets me every time :joy:

uhh tomorrow we can all watch this classic show on tv yet again, dinner for one :smiley: how many of you guys have seen it?

What classic show yet again?

after couple of beers, its bretty funny.

Wait, the show is called “after couple of beers”?

As a family tradition, I end up watching The Gremlins and other old movies as old years day slowly creeps by.

lol “Dinner for one” of course, @gatsie: We´re in family too, so, where do you get the gremlins? Here it is mostly Cinderella, etc lol

oh EvoOba you silly goose. :leopard:

Apparently I am.

Aren´t we all from time to time? lol, the boys/men also?!

Something random I just remembered, we never received all 8 promised songs from the Living Things Remixed thing, we technically only got 7

Do you mean Recharged?

No, it was basically the same tracks for the most part, though. If you preordered Living Things and payed extra, they gave you a download to a new remix every month, and they promised it for 8 months. We only got it for seven months. We did get 8 songs, but one was an extra fan-made remix that came out the same month as another.

There were also only 4 different songs of these 8 tracks, half being Burn it Down. If you thought Recharged sucked, this was much worse, especially considering most of them got re-released on Recharged a year later. Only two (sort of three, one was a preorder bonus for Recharged) of the “Living Things Remixed” songs didn’t appear on Recharged, both (all three) being Burn it Down.

Also after looking into it, apparently there were supposed to be 2 Lost in the Echo remixes released, too, and they never were, along with a remix by Tech N9ne (which I knew about before, but was just reminded of)

1 Like

@EvoOba is already in the future if I’m not mistaken. That’s annoying, time travel is my job. lol

:high_brightness::tada::confetti_ball::dizzy::sparkles::dizzy::boom::sparkles::dizzy::confetti_ball::tada::low_brightness:

wishing you

a wonderful new year.

May 2016 be filled

with love, joy, happiness

and everything beautiful!

Hello from the future :stuck_out_tongue:
Sorry @the_termin8r1 lol, but hey, I’m staying up for London’s turn to enter 2016, like I always do.

@TripleXero Did we really only get 7? Wow, I’ll have to check my files tomorrow lol.