[insert totally nifty topic here]

IT´S TO BLAME ON THE DUBBLE MORALIC;[which become more than normal nowerdays, it´s as kapitaalism the second worst cancer of the world, to even find a backdoor to make he things you´re doing not as worse as it is in reality, I´m so f+++++ up with that theme, soldiers, fighters and hunters let me tell ya: IT´S BASING ON IT; ALWAYS BLAME ANYONE ELSE AND NOT TO FEEL RESPONSABILITY FOR THE WHOLE! The easy way out for

so I take your advice, but my empathie and sympathy are with you @TripleXero! love ppl, telling honestly their truth & maybe if it means fighting for it, for thaat you always can use me, I´m a storm-trooper, FIRST ROW :relaxed:

1 Like

It’s not like it’s the first time it happens. Lots of fansites share such content, some even do even worse (i.e hacking and sharing private photos from private accounts of the boys and their families) but theirs was a first, especially since they had strong opinions about it in the past. We should just let the matter rest, won’t get us anywhere.

The thing with LPL and LPA allowing it is they’ve gotten direct support from the band and LPU in the past before, other sites (that I know) don’t. One thing that really doesn’t make sense is they still (as far as I know) don’t allow multitracks to be spread on their sites, yet they aren’t actually officially released and they’re required (for the most part) to make remixes in LPA’s contests

1 Like

Mike gets interviewed by LPA. While it’s pretty cool, it’s another thing I feel like it could have been one of those things that could have made it onto LPU. I guess there’s not really anyone who could interview him like this from LPU though, since Lorenzo is kinda in the know, and it’d be weird to just pick a fan for it. Mike does mention he wants to do more stuff with LPL and LPA next year though, so…

Edit: Still listening, apparently the wrapping paper is kinda a dud. I wanted some just because it’s cool. Apparently it’s only 3 poster sized sheets of paper, no rolls. It’s pretty nice that Mike is willing to say that though

Interesting, I’ll have to listen when I get home from work. I do agree though, they could at least try a different fansite for a change, MSC or LP Fan Corner for example, those are big ones as well. If the band continues to credit LPL and LPA so much, it’s no surprise they get all the attention.

I like it when he’s honest with stuff, even for small stuff like this wrapping paper. I’d rather he admitted the LPVX designs were bad and not worth it than support it and try and sell it to us for example.

Um…this is still band merch you know, it’s never generous.

That gif is actually really creepy looking… :scream:

Has anyone heard the whole podcast untill now? Me as foreigner it is hardly and costs much cncentration, that´s the first I realized, so I decided after 8 mins or so to take it, when I really have time, but the things I listenend are barley hard for me to stand…:flushed:

Forums have gone mad! I think they’re changing them for 15, the 14 theme has disappeared for me. Categories have also changed… And they’re weird :S (it refuses to upload a screenshot, so I can’t show you).

yeah, what did nostradamus said they sent 7 signs or so? Mb here´s sth goin:joy:g on…:sunglasses: had even 1101 new posts to bee updated…lol:joy:
time to sleep now, the day tomorrow starts early enough for today…:rose:

They seem fine to me. Apart from the missing favicon and the sometimes slow performance.

14 theme is back today as of right now. So weird. Slow-ness is still here though, yes.

U still haven’t tell/show me what 15 looked like

me not neither, please, share the secret @evooba, ! ( I imagine a real steril surface (warner like) and a lil w on every page, I think they took over [time warner companies] It would be interessting, if Lorenzo and Lulu were warner employees or of the band, real big association the whole thing becomes…

I was online yesterday and it really went curious, sure they did sth on the XV, but btw, it no longer really matters to me, all I can think of is the podcast,

It has the 14 theme again, so I can’t show you… Plus, it was just a grey thingie, still in the works, not anything exciting.

You mean similar to the grey background I showed you the other day?
https://forums.lpunderground.com/uploads/short-url/wYCi8JJ3niE48EDgJC107S8MRTP.png

It was a lighter grey, and the categories were marked with red, orange, blue and green.

Did 10, 11, and 13 not have picks?

What are those card things for?

@TripleXero I think so, I’ll have to check mine when I get home.

@the_termin8r1 Laminates for early entry puproses.