[insert totally nifty topic here]

@the_termin8r it is not you in any duty :troll: , Sam posted the Q about good or bad meaning not there where I wrote it for, it was a song! The Shakesbear quote was another post,I did in another sense… @samuel_the_leader it was meant to the meaning of equlibre…!

I wonder if he was accused of animal cruelty :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Shakespeare

:stuck_out_tongue: lol [lmao… thanks :joy: and don t forget about the bear]

;D

(slowly makes evil smile)

1 Like

You lack the word beside your name though, that’s the real defining moment

1 Like

Welcome regular Resident meme :tada:

Good for you! Congrats on the regular badge, well deserved bunny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For some weird reason, I was logged out of the site this morning. Thankfully, they must have fixed the LPU issue cause my membership is still intact.

That’s great! I tried logging in last weekend and had to reset my password yet again. I’m kind of sceptical to try it again today but maybe I will :slight_smile:

I have a 3 and a half hour wait between classes…I’m absolutely bored! :expressionless:

;D

@the_termin8r

1 Like

@AJ_7 I feel for you. I just got home :stuck_out_tongue: Looks like you have 1.5h left to kill.

@evooba I saw it this morning. Not bad, but I don’t think HZ is doing the OST anymore :cry:

1 Like

You’re right, he’s not :confused: Apparently one guy from his team took his place as the main composer.

hq sent email… they expire the current memberships 30 days due to migration,ty guys… @lpuhq1

meant extent, thx Eva :wink:

Why not just change the words? :stuck_out_tongue:

this will forever be my secret… :stuck_out_tongue:

btw, after reading a few threads I must assume that we have a lot of new survers here, which is nice,WELCOME y’all. On a second view I realized, that a lot of topics are just answered random, this is weired. Please y’all guys: the first post of each topic shows, how to participate, will you all be so kind to read it?

1 Like